Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:54 AM
Originally Posted by CharleyMaddison View Post
Which ones did you try? Can anyone else feel a dogsey rescue mission coming on?
looks like a ''save you mission is taking place''
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 09:59 AM
Wonderful News.....just heard from Mike at Border Collie rescue, if I can get them released from the kennels....that may need paying for though....and get them to Border Collie rescue in yorkshire they will take them.

Now when I hear from the kennels I may need a mission rescue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I will pay for some fuel cost and if someone wants I can meet them to help with delievery

just need the kennels to answer the phone now
coventrycatfish
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 10:00 AM
I've not been able to get hold of Jon's dad to ask him if he'd take one of these girls get. I've spoken to my mum and she's not really sure about taking one of them permanently at the moment, but was muttering about fostering.

I'll update when I've spoken to Jon's dad.
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 10:09 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Wonderful News.....just heard from Mike at Border Collie rescue, if I can get them released from the kennels....that may need paying for though....and get them to Border Collie rescue in yorkshire they will take them.

Now when I hear from the kennels I may need a mission rescue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeee I will pay for some fuel cost and if someone wants I can meet them to help with delievery

just need the kennels to answer the phone now
That's wonderful, keep us updated, willing to help with transport. Which number are you trying, found this one on the web too 08432778560
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 10:13 AM
Originally Posted by CharleyMaddison View Post
That's wonderful, keep us updated, willing to help with transport. Which number are you trying, found this one on the web too 08432778560
Thank you....atm I will leave it to Mike as he is trying to speak to them NOW and he will contact me back shortly (fingers crossed they answer the phone) then I can get them picked up and delivered to the Border Collie rescue where he is.....I have offered him some help money wise and I am willing to help anyone who helps me go and get them

just waiting his call xxxxx
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 11:32 AM
I'll quite happily go and get them - pay on my c/card if I know the money is coming back

I've got a large cage here (somewhere) they can both easily fit in for short term - and I'll transport them to a yorkshire rescue

The only reason I can't keep them here long term is Bailey - I just don't want to take the risk of him 'scruffing' and hurting them but I'll manage it short term
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 11:37 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Thank you....atm I will leave it to Mike as he is trying to speak to them NOW and he will contact me back shortly (fingers crossed they answer the phone) then I can get them picked up and delivered to the Border Collie rescue where he is.....I have offered him some help money wise and I am willing to help anyone who helps me go and get them

just waiting his call xxxxx
Any news?? Hate waiting!!
Baileys Blind
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 11:38 AM
The brown ones been re-homed just the black one left, they said I couldn't take her until saturday but I can pop up and reserve her - what do you reckon guys????

I can pop up now ???? Keep her over the weekend and transport her on monday to rescue????
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2012, 11:42 AM
Originally Posted by Baileys Blind View Post
I'll quite happily go and get them - pay on my c/card if I know the money is coming back

I've got a large cage here (somewhere) they can both easily fit in for short term - and I'll transport them to a yorkshire rescue

The only reason I can't keep them here long term is Bailey - I just don't want to take the risk of him 'scruffing' and hurting them but I'll manage it short term
you won't get your money back off the rescue though hun as they can get them out free of charge
CharleyMaddison
Dogsey Senior
Female 

09-02-2012, 11:47 AM
That's brilliant about the brown one finding a home! Let's hope it's a good one! If the home know it's going to the rescue and ur just a temp foster home will they still charge? As your basically acting on behalf of the rescue. If they do charge then you are better of finding the home yourself? I can foster for 2 weeks if that's any help as I'm off work? Just a thought if you think you could find it a good home, we could work something out.

Will the rescue still have a place on Monday?
Page 4 of 6 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 >