View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 07:25 PM
Thanx guys, Wys thats exactly what it was and I have no idea why really tbh as they weren't doing anything to anyone.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

28-08-2007, 07:39 PM
Just thought I would revisit this thread and also had a look at your website - Fabulous photos, all four look like happy, well looked after doggies, I can' t see how anyone could object to any of them. Hope you are starting to put that horrid women out of your mind now and you enjoy your walks in the park in future.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

28-08-2007, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by wilmasmum View Post
I think its against the law to take pics of peeps without their permission.
Very surprisingly, it isn't! Believe it or not, you do not have copyright over your own face! (Which is what the paparazzi bank on)

Snorri
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2007, 11:37 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Just thought I would revisit this thread and also had a look at your website - Fabulous photos, all four look like happy, well looked after doggies, I can' t see how anyone could object to any of them. Hope you are starting to put that horrid women out of your mind now and you enjoy your walks in the park in future.
Thank you so much, glad you liked the pics. I haven't actually been back to the same place again yet which is a shame, but think I might wait 'til all the kiddies back at school if people are going to take that attitude for no reason. There's alway going to be someone who objects.

Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Very surprisingly, it isn't! Believe it or not, you do not have copyright over your own face! (Which is what the paparazzi bank on)

Snorri
No that is what I thought Snorri so thanx for confiming that. It's not right though is it? I can understand how the celebs feel now though, I was enraged at her just for doing that, nevermind anything else!
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4