View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2007, 04:12 PM
I knew people on here would know what I mean, it really did infuriate me at the time and I was upset for a while as I am very sensitive about my dogs and when people have a bad word to say about them (even when it is a load of dogs bollix).

But it also makes me mad that our dogs are expected to be 100% well behaved at all times and never put a foot wrong, even when brats like this are tormenting them? And then people wonder why when a child gets bitten and it's all "Oh that poor innocent child" all over the newspapers. I'd like to know exactly how many cases actually are when the dog is at fault.
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2007, 05:12 PM
Just caught up with this Kel, what a horrid woman, sounds like her stupid brats are following in her footsteps.

Well done on having such well behaved dogs, mine would have jumped on the kids and slobbered all over them, they would have stopped to pose though when she started taking photos

On a serious note though, you did nothing wrong, I hope you do bump into her again and that she shows more sense and politeness next time.

Big hugs to the well trained Randomettes xxxx
random
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-08-2007, 05:23 PM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post
Just caught up with this Kel, what a horrid woman, sounds like her stupid brats are following in her footsteps.

Well done on having such well behaved dogs, mine would have jumped on the kids and slobbered all over them, they would have stopped to pose though when she started taking photos

On a serious note though, you did nothing wrong, I hope you do bump into her again and that she shows more sense and politeness next time.

Big hugs to the well trained Randomettes xxxx
LOL! Sheree that would have been hilarious! Although she deserved to have been chased out of the park by a rabid animal, the evil chav!
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 07:42 PM
never mind there is allways one isnt the . she probably gos through her life like that every day .
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2007, 08:23 PM
Originally Posted by wilmasmum View Post
I think its against the law to take pics of peeps without their permission.
Yep it is......
The fact she took pictures without consent will get into trouble, and if it was when they were lined up it will show off lead control.
At least theres some hope in some people, i hope you told her it is her job to teach her children how to re act around dogs.
Steve
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-08-2007, 08:50 PM
You'll never educate people who cant be educated Kelly cause they'll only listen to what they wanna hear.I used to get angry when people critisied my old dog (a Rottie) and always lept to his defence,but it didnt do any good.

If it ever happens again-blow the person a kiss,smile and agree with everything they say (their sex or orientation isnt important!).Guaranteed,you'll infuriate them to the point of storming off.

As you can imagine-i can be very childish when i want to be...
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-08-2007, 10:19 PM
I'd have rammed her phone where the sun don't shine.I can't help but get so angry about these situations.These people are dangerous b*****ds and they couldn't give a toss whether your dog gets into trouble or not.Take it from me you have taught me a lesson thats for sure.From now on if I get an eejit and it's sprogs behaving like that I will be whipping my phone out and demanding they be dealt with.
Glad to see the young lad had more sense than the adult.I try to educate the young kids when I'm out with the girls,If I can have one kid listen I have succeeded in teaching them how to respect dogs.
Wysiwyg
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 08:38 AM
Just catching up here ...what a horrible woman, awful, but at least the youngster who talked to you showed that the world is not totally becoming overrun with idiots and nasty people ... sending hugs, it's awful when you get attacked like this, I've also experienced it again with totally under control dogs so know how you feel ...

Wys
xx
jackpat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 06:25 PM
Some people get your blood boiling dont they. Poor Maddy. i can see the eyes wide and pupils shot. Glad the lad calmed her nicely!!
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2007, 07:02 PM
well your day seems to have got better ,hopefully some of your remarks may have stuck (unlikely i know) anyway i hope maddie is calmer now after her scare .
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >