View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
PBC
New Member!
Male 

09-02-2016, 07:34 AM

Female Scottish Terrier of 9 Years Has these Lumps Help Plz!

what are they and how to proceed and what to expect? All info is appreciated as will pass it on also to the people treating her
already taking her to vet currently waiting on bacterial exams which will be complete in 15 days she is currently on antibiotics espectril 10 1 tablet and a half .a protector for stomach called ranite of 40 mg also Benadryl of 25 mgs twice a day

2 times a day also giving massage every 12 hours with arnica and a cream that contains arnica and warm water gausses with arnica to activate the circulation on the leg after the cleaning with an antiseptic soap and apply neosept in the wounds Brednisolona 10 3/4tth of a pill once a day

the lumps are not hard and are soft when she received this treatment she had a emogram which i am also adding to the post and all the values were normal sorry for translation English is not my main language
She is currently eating well and her droppings and urine is nothing wrong and with frequency drinking water
Her Leg

Her Ear

Emogram test
Azz
Administrator
Male 

09-02-2016, 11:32 AM
What kind of food is she on?
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-02-2016, 01:49 PM
This is one where I think the only way you will get peace of mind is when the vet has finished all the testing.

I take it that bites have been ruled out?

They don't look very comfortable for her, bless her
PBC
New Member!
Male 

09-02-2016, 08:12 PM
She is eating currently Royal Canin food 8 years+ for adults

Yes i agree we are waiting on the results but it is extremely stressful she is the last one left of 4 over the last few years her mom and her dad died and so did her brother so there is a lot of fear of this as she is the baby of the house

Yes bites have been ruled out she is an a completely asceptic area which is cleaned daily and no risk of contamination or other animals

yes not comfortable at all for the poor baby the wounds i agree