Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2014, 11:26 AM

Weird unexplained personal experience

Yes I have had a couple/few which I just can't explain.

Many many years ago I had a mini van, and at that time there was no requirements to have a centre mirror only wing mirrors. Right that has got that out of the way.

After work for a previous place of employment (oh and Sue knows this already as I have related it many times) I travelled down to my parents house in cornwall and took a work colleague down as well as they had family in another area of cornwall.

Going across the Goss Moors (around midnight) there use to be a stretch of roman road about 7/8 miles long. I was about half way down this stretch of road when in the wing mirrors what looked like a lorry headlights i could see in the distance.
These headlights rapidly came up right behind my van causing me to slow down and stop.
When I got out THERE WAS ABSOLUTELY NOTHING BEHIND ME. It shook me up so much that even since the early 1960's when it happened I still remember it clearly to this day.
Now if this was some kind of warning before I had an accident I don't know but since then there have been other premonitions of which I would rather not talk about as it invovles other people. All of this Sue will verify.
This is one of the reasons why I do believe there is an influence that can inform/warn etc, of which we have no physical knowledge. To put a religion to it all fine and good if that is what one wishes to believe but I have to have a very open mind on the subject
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 11:31 AM
Yes tbwd, I've experienced similar things which gives me a sense of someone looking out for me.
I am not particularly religious but feel somewhat reassured nevertheless
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

06-09-2014, 12:11 PM
Yeah, I've had stuff happen and I do believe there is something after death.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-09-2014, 05:59 PM
Don't have to sell it to me Tumbleweed Totally get it
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-09-2014, 11:24 PM
With you all the way Tumbleweed - I believe that there has to be something. There have been too many things happen in my life that couldn't just be put down to accident or coincidence. Just what the "something" is I am completely open to suggestion. Really would like there to be some benevolent higher power.