Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2008, 04:31 PM

Yippee, hooray i'm on Holiday.

Brother rung and confirmed earlier Mum is off to his for Christmas 15th dec to 6th Jan. It was touch and go he has been ill himself.
So I have sorted CCT team who have been useless cancelled home help till she gets back sorted out prescription for her as she was running low on tablets and didn't know which she needed to keep taking and the boiler is sorted at long last.
I have had 2 brandy's and ginger for celebration and Gorden is doing dinner so will probably bring some wine in hope he does as I am celebrating as looking forward to my well earned rest and catching up with all I need to do for Christmas.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 05:04 PM
Well all I can say is............... it's about bl**dy time Lynn! Put those feet up girl, enjoy that drink and just wait for dinner now then!!!! Oh, long may this last for you Lynn xxxxxxxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-12-2008, 06:03 PM
Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post
Well all I can say is............... it's about bl**dy time Lynn! Put those feet up girl, enjoy that drink and just wait for dinner now then!!!! Oh, long may this last for you Lynn xxxxxxxxx
Thanks Helena, it will last for 3 weeks what will happen after that is anyones guess as this has been going on and off since March.
I am switching off now for 3 weeks and going to enjoy not having the responsibility for a while.
sjpurt
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 08:04 PM
thats grat news hun so pleased you will get the rest you need, thank you my card got it today xxxxxx thanks again hugs from my guys
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-12-2008, 08:29 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Brother rung and confirmed earlier Mum is off to his for Christmas 15th dec to 6th Jan. It was touch and go he has been ill himself.
So I have sorted CCT team who have been useless cancelled home help till she gets back sorted out prescription for her as she was running low on tablets and didn't know which she needed to keep taking and the boiler is sorted at long last.
I have had 2 brandy's and ginger for celebration and Gorden is doing dinner so will probably bring some wine in hope he does as I am celebrating as looking forward to my well earned rest and catching up with all I need to do for Christmas.
That's brilliant Lynn. I'm so pleased you are finally going to get a well-earned rest.

If you're still sober enough to read this, I have one question for you........ WHY?