Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 05:53 AM

Good morning everyone !

Morning all,

Pleased to get Monday out of the way.

My day started when I left the house, got in my car, drove 150 yards into an argument with an ignorant bus driver. He was parked, and I was overtaking. He then decided to just “go” forcing me to stay on the wrong side of the road. I managed to get in front of the twonk, braked, got out and gave him a few choice words. The minute I got to work I reported him. I was furious…….. . I’ve already had an apology from the bus company, but I’m still pretty cross.

Today should be a little quieter….. .

One question I have, though, is why, when I get up at 4am busting for the loo, do I have to do exactly the same again only two hours later?

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe!

Today’s gem :
A woman pregnant with her first child paid a visit to her obstetrician's office. After the exam, she shyly said, "My husband wants me to ask you...," to which the doctor replies, "I know, I know," placing a reassuring hand on her shoulder. "I get asked that all the time. Sex is fine until late in the pregnancy."
"No, that's not it," the woman confessed. "He wants to know if I can still mow the lawn."
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:21 AM
Morning,
Got my ironing done yesterday also some more sanding down and painting in the utility. Today will be a pain as I have to go to Dublin for a 2pm appointment, hope I don't get lost this time! In this heat I'm glad the car has aircon although I'll hold out as long as possible before hitting the button to save fuel.
I'll just be relieved to be back home tonight.
Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:25 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Another "exciting day" for me. As for getting up to go to the loo its an age thing I'm afraid Something to do with" incompetant muscles"

Have a good day.

Jeanette.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-06-2008, 06:27 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet wet wet here.
Glad you got an apology Vicki from the bus company , some people because they drive a large Vehicle think they own the road. Bet the driver wasn't expecting you to stop and get out.
Off to Mums later she has her 3 monthly Hospital checkup today. I am going armed with a book for the Lunchtime Home Helps to sign in case they don't put one in and hopefully we will not have any more confusion.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Blackie's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
morning all
off to argue (well possibly) at the community dentist. they said that dan was no longer able to see them as he hasnt got special needs and he is over 16

apart from that not a lot on.

have a good day all

sue
CLMG
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:29 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
MissE
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:42 AM

glad to see the back of Monday here too..
our housebuyer called and he wants to do a dodgy deal without the agents or the solicitors knowing and when we refused he got very abusive and tried to bully us into the deal.
So today house will be back on the market..*sigh* but.. better that than something illegal..

have a great day everyone x
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:43 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and dull here today. Thankfully the builder has postponed doing the roof til the 16th instead of starting yesterday Good for you Vicki, glad you complained and gave him a piece of your mind, would have expected nothing less. Have a good Tuesday all.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Originally Posted by Deccy View Post
Morning,
Got my ironing done yesterday also some more sanding down and painting in the utility. Today will be a pain as I have to go to Dublin for a 2pm appointment, hope I don't get lost this time! In this heat I'm glad the car has aircon although I'll hold out as long as possible before hitting the button to save fuel.
I'll just be relieved to be back home tonight.
Morning Gill - good luck hon xx

Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all,
Another "exciting day" for me. As for getting up to go to the loo its an age thing I'm afraid Something to do with" incompetant muscles"

Have a good day.

Jeanette.
Morning Jeanette - it's as I thought then - "old fart" syndrome.....

Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet wet wet here.
Glad you got an apology Vicki from the bus company , some people because they drive a large Vehicle think they own the road. Bet the driver wasn't expecting you to stop and get out.
Off to Mums later she has her 3 monthly Hospital checkup today. I am going armed with a book for the Lunchtime Home Helps to sign in case they don't put one in and hopefully we will not have any more confusion.
at todays gem and have a good day all.
Morning Lynn

Originally Posted by Blackie's Mum View Post
morning all
off to argue (well possibly) at the community dentist. they said that dan was no longer able to see them as he hasnt got special needs and he is over 16

apart from that not a lot on.

have a good day all

sue
Morning Sue

Originally Posted by CLMG View Post

Hope you all have a good one

Christine
Morning Christine

Originally Posted by MissE View Post

glad to see the back of Monday here too..
our housebuyer called and he wants to do a dodgy deal without the agents or the solicitors knowing and when we refused he got very abusive and tried to bully us into the deal.
So today house will be back on the market..*sigh* but.. better that than something illegal..

have a great day everyone x
Morning Pat - bloody cheek! *hugs*

Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Wet and dull here today. Thankfully the builder has postponed doing the roof til the 16th instead of starting yesterday Good for you Vicki, glad you complained and gave him a piece of your mind, would have expected nothing less. Have a good Tuesday all.
Morning J
Fudgeley
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2008, 06:46 AM
Morning all, agility today and raining buckets. Two hours out in the rain........see you later when I back home .
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >