Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-07-2016, 10:11 PM
Sounds like you had fun Lynn, much needed i should think, best kind of times
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-07-2016, 10:18 PM
Griff - what a pity you don't do big - I was thinking something on the lines of Landseer's "Monarch of the Glen"! lol ! That would look fantastic over the whole of your back - mind, it would cost a few bob in ink!
Sounds as if you are feeling just a little bit better, I do hope so, can't do with the thought of you feeling down with the miseries!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-07-2016, 10:35 PM
I would really like to put a piccie up of what she has managed to do to the doors, but I'm afraid the Croolty would see it, not only edges, she's managed to chew the middle as well. Even Alun agreed with me it looked like something from an Animal Rescue documentary also of course she made inroads into the new floor Alun put down only a few months ago, I've put some boards across that, covered with rubber matting and then house bricks on top of that, she has on occasion managed to shift the house bricks Then she started on the floor in the sleeping part, that is now on a slope, I have run out of stuff to cover that with, rubber matting is over it, but nothing in the way of flooring round half of one edge. Not having any sort of proper exercise is not helping either, she is bored stiff, wants to play when we're out, but can't. Not allowed bones, she is chewing the leavings of the others but not very satisfying.
LG, thanks for the tip, will let Alun know that one so he can start saving beer bottles
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-07-2016, 11:10 PM
June - Have just seen a trailer for Sharpe apparently they are going to do a run of the whole series. Starts on the Drama Channel at 3pm on Monday coming.
Just thought you might like to know - will help pass the time if you've nothing to do!
Goodnight everybody - see you all tomorrow.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3