Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

23-07-2016, 08:13 PM
'evening everyone

I've started a thread called "Lara's story" and incuded one picture, I hope you'll like her, she really is a lovely dog.

I had some problems when I went to edit the post, had to re-type most of what I had written so I'm going to wait and see if it stays where it should then I might risk adding a few more piccies.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 08:42 PM
Harvey, I've read Lara's Story, and I just want to cry for her. So glad she has her own proper family now and will never want for anything.
Moyra, that is a really good deal you got off Virgin, I only got £6 a month knocked off and thought I'd done well, will put you in charge of my negotiations next time
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Mark knocked them down for his final bill from Tracey's address a lot he just kept on haggling.
Everybody fed and showered except Joel who has to have a bath we cling film the dressing and he keeps his leg out of the bath. They have fished twice today we had tea in the garden and generally a nice day. Except for me being moody with Gorden but that was meant for him not the boys.
Tomorrow Mark turn up at some point with Lauren who will have lunch then go later.
Burgers and sausages on the bbq if the weather is nice.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 08:46 PM
Evening everyone
Took Rosie out for another run round and it's still warm out, not quite as warm as earlier. I'm sat outside cos I'm so warm.
Friends of ours invited us over tonight but neither me nor Tony felt like it, don't know why really but we're both shattered. It was short notice so I apologised and said no.
Glad Virgin sorted you Moyra,
Yuk Mabs hope you got the smell out TW, Alun will be kept busy then
Lynn hope you feeling better tonight
Brenda hope the presentation went well,
And NJ hope you enjoyed making friends with the husky, is he still next door
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-07-2016, 09:14 PM
Its still warm here Mandy. Managed to prise Kesh away from the fans, she was lay so there was one blowing on the back end and one on the front end, took up the whole of the utility she was stretched right out, everyone else had to stand at the door and catch the breeze from the tower fan. I've got them to go to bed,well lie outside, and switched the fans off and got the top half of the door open at the back.
Had a little siesta this afternoon, took painkillers and woke up with my back not hurting quite so much. Went out and cleaned the windows inside the car and round the dashboard, doors, anywhere there was mud really. All I have to do now is take it through the car wash tomorrow. Sat watching Spiderman on +1. Going to finish off the ironing now it is cooler. No Casualty tonight
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-07-2016, 10:11 PM
My ironing is turning into a mountain. It needs doing but...
I've been hurting today, I had a nap earlier too.
I'm off to bed to read a bit.
Hope LG is ok and still doing well
Will see you all tomorrow
Good night all
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-07-2016, 11:11 PM
I'm not too good at the moment Mandy, thanks for asking. With the kidneys not working properly you get a build up of poisons in your system and it affects you adversely. Have been out with the dogs for a gentle stroll but apart from that I'm not up to much. Feeling queasy all the time and can't face food.
This is the first time I've been near the 'puter today (and it's already tomorrow! lol !).
Good night everyone.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2