register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2016, 05:39 PM
We've had a bit of a shower here, nothing much, still overcast though.
Dog next door has been barking for 3 hours, the back door is open so I thought someone was in, but have been round and knocked and no one's there. Jeff must be on lates and with it being nice has left the door so the dog can get in the back yard, hoping it would keep it quiet probably, it hasn't worked.
Zen is now giving barks back, so she's had a real telling off from me, with that eejit at the back I can't have any noise at all from the girls, poor things. Every other dog in the neighbourhood can bark, mine can't
How are you feeling Moyra, has the op you had helped at all with this anaemia
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2016, 06:32 PM
Well I am certainly not feeling cold any more Lol. but as to how my blood is I am not sure. I have not been feeling too good the last few days but I have put that down to the heat and humidity. I am calling it a day now and going to have an early night, not that I shall sleep too hot even with the fans going. Night all. God bless all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2016, 07:13 PM
A lot cooler here, Moyra, it will probably work its way down to you, wouldn't want to keep it to ourselves and leave you with that nasty sunshine would we
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2016, 09:09 PM
Running or walking up hills is good for muscle building. Or jogging if dog is steady enough. No jumping up. I had to do that with my shepherd when she had an injury to her back leg. Have a good evening peeps. Off to read for a bit.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2016, 09:28 PM
No running or jogging for me because of my back, I'm not sure about walking up hills every day either, I could end up not being able to walk at all. Probably best if I concentrate on gradually getting her back into her normal routine, and not putting her under too much pressure physically.
That dog has only just stopped barking. I ended up watching TV without my hearing stuff as the barking drowned everything else out, so I had the subtitles on. Zen kept barking back at the dog, so she kept getting a telling off, heartily sick of this. Someone's in the house now, lights are on. Will wait till I see Jeff and tell him the problems its causing, last thing I want is my own personal Victor Meldrew mouthing off at me from his playpen when my dogs aren't the problem
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-07-2016, 09:34 PM
'evening all, Moyra pleased that you are feeling a little better, keep cool if you can and rest as much as you can. Lynn at least Joel can see what should be done with his leg and you know it's normal to have some 'weeping' LG glad that you are able to get out on the hills and enjoy the scenery and the dogs. Sue I expect you are getting excited about your cruise, I hope it all goes well and you have a fabulous time. Griff still thinking of you.

Have done the nearly 400 mile round trip to take a little Newfie boy into welfare, he had been on a 'trial' but after less than a week they didn't want him how the hell you can say that after only one week I don't know yes he had a few issues but is a lovely dog.

Lara is lovely as well and I think she will be a good companion for Casey. Her early life was not good either and I'll say more tomorrow after I've tried to do some piccies.

Cream crackered now so off to bed.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-07-2016, 10:01 PM
Evening Harvey and goodnight!!! So pleased Lara has her wonderful new home
Moyra, I hope you recover well from your op
TW...sorry about the wee dog barking
Brenda, glad you got the grass cut
Lynn, I do hope Joel heals well
Anyone I have missed, I am sorry
I went to the drs today, she was concerned abourpt me as my pulse was 136!! My heart was racing and she asked about anxiety, the whole stevething came out she said I needed to call and right things...basically after an hour of I don't know what I want I grasped it wasn't me...when I said well 2weeks back you said Iyou wanted me to have your bavby...he called me a liar!!! One thing I am not is a liar, he apologised when I swore on my dogs and mums life, basically he has had what he wants from me and that is that...he blamed everything from his brothers death to him being single for 2 years...when I mentioned how could he do what hedid knowing I was so I'll he turned round and said how dare I play the illnes card!! I have and never would use my illness for anything let alone bloody sympathy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-07-2016, 11:25 PM
Griff, I've been wondering all day if you're doing alright, and so sorry this has happened again to you as regards Steve. I knew it wasn't you, just a dreadful person and you have to meet him and he convinces you he is a top bloke. Please try and leave this behind you and walk tall with your head held high. No one is worth this torment, easier said than done I know, but every day is a bonus and you've got out of what could have been a total nightmare early on, something to be thankful for.
Harvey, I think poeople expect dogs to be a sort of fur coated doll they can pick up and put down on a whim. So sad he has gone to yet another home, takes a long time to tackle issues, when no one tells you the truth.
Big hugs to Lara, she'll be a bit shell shocked for a day or so I expect.
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3