View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 11:18 AM
i unpugged my modem for 20 minutes and it seems to have sorted whatever it was, my aunty was having trouble too.
Lynn, it must be, i have done some bad stuff in my life and i can't understand why anyone would be so mean to me if it wasn't payback
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 12:14 PM
Broadband had a problem. If you ring 151 they give you an 0800 no to ring. Some of the problem has been sorted. Because I couldn't do what I wanted online I phoned instead. It was only to renew freebie rail card and it was done in a trice. Suns out now. I did take Tyto for another small wander and he met his friend Bell a beautiful blue whippet. He's asleep now after having had his dinner. Lynn take it easy now and maybe just play a few games with Joel. Have a good afternoon peeps. Just seen at 1.30pm three small dogs with different owners with tongue's lolling and obviously really hot. One owner had a ball thrower. It is so hot out there now so why do owners do that? Just as bad as having the dog in a car in my opinion.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 12:45 PM
Thanks Brenda....if it had continued I was going to try and get hold of plusnet...that would have been a challenge as I have to google it lol
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 12:57 PM
Oops didn't see you there Griff. Watching neighbours. Rubbish really.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Hello everyone at last.
Originally Posted by griff View Post
Morning all
been having awful internet issues today.

i am a horrible person at times i know that, i am guessing this is my karma
Glad I am not alone. I have been unable to get into Dogsey until now
griff enough of that nonsense, you are NOT a horrible person. You come across as a truly caring person. Chin up.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-07-2016, 01:14 PM
Had an email from my site people and its all been affected by the BT problem which apparently was fixed around midday, must be a national one if its affected everything like that.
All girls been out. Zen is acting like a fool, so must be feeling better, managed to get more grooming done on the part I wasn't allowed near, she's still a bit iffy about it, if I pesevere with her I'm allowed to carry on, but I don't push my luck.
I don't think she is limping at all today, will keep an eye on that for the next few days, and if she is sound then the next stage is a bit more of a walk on a long line. Will keep on with the food regime for a few more weeks to make sure I've caught it all early.
On the way back with Mabs and Kesh it was going quite dark, and sure enough thunder and then rain, made it to a canal bridge to shelter under, didn't last long, but I could have entered a wet TShirt competition if I had been 50 years younger Got home and the scaffolders were there taking down the scaffolding next door, Mabs took one look and jumped into the flower beds, got her out, and she fled through the door, brought Kesh in with me (who couldn't have cared less) and Mabs was upstairs in the bathroom hiding between the bath and the loo
Went for shavings, drove up the back and noticed the scaffolding was still up there, could see the wagon at the top of the entry, stacked the shavings at the gate, drove out by the wagon, all the lads, more or less stripped nekkid, sat outside on the road, and they'd broken down, so although I could get out of the back, no one could get past the wagon. I said to them how convenient that was on such a hot day, and they said yeah, it was a strange thing to happen wasn't it
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 01:38 PM
Afternoon all,
How convenient for you TW, getting to look at near nekkid lads
It's getting a bit more blustery, Rosie doesn't like it
Think she can sense the storm coming
I've got work in an hour, not feeling it but I'm off then till Monday cos I booked Saturday off
Waiting for my friend to ring,
I've been lay on the bed for past hour cos it's cooler up here- makes a change being a bit lazy
Griff you are not an horrible person, and this fool hurting you is NOT your fault (( hugs))
Not had problems ( I don't think) with Internet but then not been on much this morning
Be back later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-07-2016, 01:52 PM
Oh dear TW, fancy those poor lads being broken down in such lovely weather lol
Oooooo Mandy, are we getting a storm??? Hope work flies by
Nippy, I could do google but couldn't do here or another forum
I am an honest person, I don't lie, I have done some bad things....when I was younger, I have been honest with Steve from the start, if he asked anything the truth was told...even if I didn't like giving the answer...made me cry a couple of times talking about the past which still affects me...if I have hurt him I have apologised and I realised I couldn't let my past ruin my future, as soon as I do that I get no future with him, I just wish he could sort himself out....trouble is I don't think he wants to, why the hell did I try to find happiness?? I am such a div
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-07-2016, 02:04 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
so he told his step dad who said it was infected and left it at that.
So he had enough brain cells to know it was infected but not quite enough to know it needs treatment

I feel sorry for you Lynn, it seems you are picking up the tab for all the other family members who couldn't care less. Mark must be furious.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-07-2016, 02:13 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
How did I miss that you are collecting Lara on Thursday It is also nice you are looking after a little one until a new home is ready. I expect Casey is enjoying the company
Yes he is, but little one is 18 months, hyper active, and being male he does the text book 'dominant' move on Casey occasionaly (Front paws up on his back)

Casey is more sedate but when it gets a bit too much he let's little one (and every one else within earshot) know in no uncertain terms
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >