register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 08:58 AM
There's always a war somewhere Nippy. Appalling what's happened in France, yet again. How do these people get into France with all the weapons etc. Its happening too often now, feel very sorry for the French people, they are in their own country and all these weapons are shipped in to murder them whenever they go out it seems, once again one specific idealology at the root of it.
Hoping your appointment gives you the all clear, LG, and Fagin, Gypsy and DC will have their daddy to themselves and life will resume for them. Please rest and do as you're told
Moyra are you feeling any better today, more rested and not trying to do too much.
Well Griff, that makes me suspicious as well to be honest, doesn't add up at all and from what you've said red lights would be flashing. Had such signals with my ex and I was right, but made to feel I was imagining things for a long time. Instinct is usually bang on in this case, so don't beat yourself up, you may be alone but you're not lonely.
Have a nice day Lynn, not that warm here, we've got rain forecast, hoping Dillon remains tidy, doubtful, but miracles happen
Morning Mrs M
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 09:06 AM
Good morning

Oh dear Griff I am so sorry but you never know what the future holds. Hugs

Enjoy ur day Lynn and hope Gorden arrives home early.

Hope Brian's health has improved Nippy since the reduction of his medication and that they enjoyed their walk.

Also hope you are feeling better today Moyra but still rest as much as you can.

Don't overdo it June and hope the sun stays with you today.

All the best for your hospital appointment Gordon and hope you get the all clear.

Dreadful news about France again

Lovely and sunny here. Teazle walked and housework done Now having a coffee. Have friend coming this afternoon so naughty cakes and putting the world to rights.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 10:24 AM
wellllllll, i went to get a blood test and who do you suppose was driving my bus?? said he would call me so i said it was fine he didn't need to, went off for my blood test and the queue was massive, mum called whilst i was there and i told her what he had said and she said that i had to let him call me and just listen....so i went back into town and saw him, he has given my rings back...thank god for that!!! and i just said "so that's it done then?" and he said he will call me, not sure if he will or not but just glad to have my 30th birthday pressie back on my finger where it belongs, at least i didn't burst into tears in front of him, my mum, aunty and brother all think that i have the wrong end of the stick
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 11:19 AM
Awww griff wait for the phone call and if it comes as your mum says listen then make your decision on how you feel.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 11:32 AM
i will Lynn, i have just been speaking to my friend Tammy and she said that the way i am is exactly how her mate was on chemo..her friend had it for a year and she said it made her say and do things that she would never in a million years do.....i can't use that as an excuse, if he calls, he calls if he doesn't well Tammy has just told me how beautiful i am inside and out and it is his loss
Compared to what is going on in the world today though, my problems are piddling little things.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 12:00 PM
We all think that when we hear these atrocities but problems are problems and need airing. They're just different that's all.
Gill was and is a nightmare even though she hasn't had chemos for about a year now. She said they call the forgetfulness chemo brain and when you are ill and not just a cold ill I think it makes you grumpy etc., I have to switch off a lot from Gill and do my best to bite my tongue and move on she was never like this but her attitude to things now sometimes shocks me.
I think your friend Tammy is right.
If he calls you will listen then you have to weigh up if you try again or call it a day but I think in the end it must be your decision so try not to be swayed in the moment to how you feel.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 12:02 PM
Managed the to get the walks done whilst it was dry, on the way back with Mabs and Kesh it started spitting and then it really came down, was soaked when we got back, then I had to go and bring the bin in whilst I was already wet, of course the roofers on next doors roof had parked their van right across the back gate, managed to get it in eventually, disinfected it, hosed it out and put it away. Girls are on clean dry shavings, finally got them to stay in where it is dry and not wander around in the rain like some poor abandoned souls
Straight in the shower and wet clothes in the washing basket, feeling a bit more like now I am dry and warm.
Having a butty and a brew, see whats on the news and may or may not watch Red Rock and then head off shopping.
Griff, it doesn't sound kosher to me, really I would be thinking the same, and I'm not on chemo, so lets see what he says, but I would be suspicious, in fact I AM suspicious on your behalf.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 12:24 PM
How thoughtless parking a van against someones back gate. I would of been making it known I was not happy.
I am often heard muttering on my walks with Dillon through the village about speeding drivers stupid notes left on hedges re: footpaths etc., Will be getting myself the reputation of either being extremely grumpy or mad.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

15-07-2016, 12:55 PM
No idea why the roofers are still here, its raining
Thats the side that doesn't like me Lynn, have barely said a word, unless its nasty, since the day I moved in 30 years ago, so doesn't surprise me in the least that the people they employ should be of the same type. Jeff, on the other side, may have a noisy dog, the house may look like a squat, but at least he's nice and always cheerful, although he was a bit downcast when England lost and he had to take the flags down that festooned his house
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-07-2016, 02:51 PM
TW, i truly don't know if i am coming or going...i am just so very very tired, won't hold my breath for the phone call i am not expecting him to call at all...my aunty doesn't think he has done anything wrong at all and it is just my insecurities...who knows...i did apologise but it has done no good, i am just too much hard work
That is very very rude with parking the van against your gate....bit of common sense really says don't park up against someones entrance /exit
Page 2 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >