View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2016, 10:00 AM
Bet it wouldn't take them 6 months to do anything if I decided to put a roof light in the roof. Without first seeing it was ok as we are in a conservation area.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2016, 12:02 PM
June its just home life. Gets me down at times. But we all have our problems so sometimes best to keep quiet. Thanks for asking.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2016, 12:21 PM
Oh Lynn I know, but I suppose if they don't go by the book, then he has recourse to refuse to co-operate later down the line.
Brenda, there are lots of times I am glad I had 2 horrendous divorces and bad ends to LTR's because at least I don't have any hassle on the home front!!! Hugs
Girls been out, and had another go at the matted bit on Zens back leg and she's definitely a bit easier on it as I managed to do quite a bit, and even some tail before she called time on me. She's on the 3rd day of the Arnica, so do I keep on with the Arnica or stop it
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2016, 01:08 PM
The ramblers association are passing it onto their head honcho and the county council have upgraded my concerns and say it has been recorded and looked into.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2016, 01:42 PM
Keep going with the arnica for another two days and then stop for three and see how she is. If she is not happy with the grooming then start again with tablets and assess.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2016, 02:02 PM
Hugs Brenda and hope all is sorted soon.

Hopefully Zen is on the road to becoming good again June.

Things seem to be on the way with sorting out the footpath but no doubt nothing will happen soon.

All washing ironed and put away, Teazle had second walk and now having a rest and a coffee. Phew.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2016, 02:16 PM
Gorgeous afternoon, just right for sitting out in the garden, sadly the roofers are next door, so will not scare them by sitting out showing my legs
Things are falling into place Lynn, its all got to be cast iron and backed up to make sure there is no way he can wriggle out of it.
Was wondering if I had done the wrong thing and tempted fate by putting the girls umbrella up, its all nice and shaded and cool for them now and it didn't rain
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-07-2016, 03:15 PM
Good day everyone, lovely weather here, sunny but not too hot. Was out for early morning walks today followed by home for breakfast and then back to bed for an hour or two.
Back to hospital tomorrow but just for a few more tests to make sure all is ticking over correctly and my various readings aren't going too far awry.
Did an informal tour of inspection this a.m. only to find that everything had survived my absence wonderfully. The Mem (one would presume) has been stalking the place making sure there has been no slacking by my erstwhile workforce. lol ! I am always closely attended by the dingoes, but Gyp and Fagin seem convinced that if they aren't actually touching me, I'll vanish into the ether!
Glad Zen is making headway June, shouldn't be long before she is back on normal form.
Will pop back later, bye fer now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-07-2016, 09:41 PM
LG, pleased you are back...missed you matey
Brenda, sorry you are feeling down ...hugs for you
Sorry I haven't been around and don't worry if I vanish for a bit. I have screwed things up with Steve and I am devastated, all my own doing and I have lost myself a very good man.....i am such an idiot, I am going to take a bit of time to get myself together, thankyou all for sharing in me being happy and supporting me, I appreciate it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-07-2016, 10:16 PM
Aw noooo Griff, is it retrievable, is there no going back
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >