Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2016, 05:05 PM
Hello everyone,

Mrs Gordon Mac, thank you so much for letting us know about our dear friend LG. Do hope he does as he is told and gets well soon, bet the dogs are missing him badly.

Well arrived at the hospital dead on 8 o'clock, something was amiss in theatre as the first patient didn't go down until quarter past ten and then it was so slow. I had a blood sugar dip and had to be given glucose at 1.30 and a further test done an hour later when they promised I would be next to go down. Ended up having a general anaesthetic about 3.15 and came round about an hour later. Had some tea and toast and was allowed home just after 5.15pm. Steve was getting worried because he had heard nothing and in fact I should have been seen and home by lunch time. Never mind it is all done, thank goodness. Third time lucky indeed.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2016, 05:10 PM
Thank goodness it is done Moyra now rest and get well. X
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2016, 05:39 PM
Thanks Lynn, going to bed early!
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

09-07-2016, 05:45 PM
Yes Moyra, make sure you rest. Hope you are feeling fighting fit again soon.
Mrs Gordon Mac, nice to meet you. Please give LG my best regards. I hope all is well very soon xx
June is your back any better today?

I hope we don't hear of anyone else poorly
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

09-07-2016, 05:49 PM
Glad you're done Moyra, take it easy and get yourself right.
Had a very sad phone call off my friend with Kofie. She rang to say her older collie, Kesi, was very poorly, then she had to get off the phone fast. Rang now to say Kesi has passed away in her arms. She was found aged about 5 weeks in a cardboard box by the side of the road with parvo and not expected to live. What a little fighter she was, made it through and my friend took her on. Since then she not only excelled at flyball but also, in her late old age, started Rally Obedience and was blazing a trail winning every competition she entered. Sadly she always had underlying health issues and went into renal failure and this was her last weekend before making the heartbreaking final journey on Monday. She took the decision to !eave before that. So run free Kesi thank you for bringing Kofi up and looking after her so well for the last 7 years will miss you lots
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3