Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sheree
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2012, 08:31 AM

So angry

I share a driveway on my 100 acre property with my neighbour taking jess for a walk today(won't take herself) she started to run back home like her feet were on fire so I walked along the drive only to discover that there was a dead wombat! Rang my neighbour his wife drives like a rally driver and guess what she hit it my drive is only 6 meters wide how could she not have stopped or swerved he proceeded to tell me he had to shoot it as it was not dead after its collision with her car. People make me soooooo angry
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

30-09-2012, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Sheree View Post
I share a driveway on my 100 acre property with my neighbour taking jess for a walk today(won't take herself) she started to run back home like her feet were on fire so I walked along the drive only to discover that there was a dead wombat! Rang my neighbour his wife drives like a rally driver and guess what she hit it my drive is only 6 meters wide how could she not have stopped or swerved he proceeded to tell me he had to shoot it as it was not dead after its collision with her car. People make me soooooo angry
What are you angry about, the fact she hit it in her car, or he shot it, or left it laying around ??
Sheree
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:05 AM
The fact that she hit it. It's on my driveway not a street or a main road. I would have shot it myself if it couldn't be saved it was nearly the size of jess guess the way she drives we could be next. I have only narrowly avoided her once while on my ATV wish she would slow down not a lot of wombats left in our area nor is there many devils. They didn't even drag it into the bush so if a devil goes to feed she will probably hit that too. He was too heavy for me to move fat little ******.
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Thats ashame, could you put any kind of obstacles on the road to try and slow her down?

We have lots of potholes in our bridlepath---that helps!

rune
Sheree
New Member!
Female 

30-09-2012, 09:12 AM
You should see the driveway I don't get out of 2nd gear it twists and turns not even gravelled. I don't think much would stop her my place is mainly bush so there is a high chance one day to have a large branch or tree down and that doesn't even stop her. I am not a greenie "tree hugger" don't know what you guys call them over there but I have an interesting amount of wild creatures loads of echidnas and that doesn't seem to worry her.