Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 03:07 PM
Get them both done!
I am hoping to get mine (the one I got a few weeks ago) coloured in at the middle/end of September......just have to save up £100 to get it done!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 03:16 PM
i am -lol

i want a flower or butterfly on my back with these swirly lines coming out of them - i like them both and dont know which to have ony my back

and then im getting stars sort on my hip or tummy going up (like a line of coloured stars) will look nice

just dont know which to get first haha! so theres this place near where i live - think the wait was last time about 4 months - i dont mind waiting - but theres this other place that can like do it a day after you book in - thats where we are going but tbh it dosent inspire hope......!!!!

mite book in and wait 4 months.!!
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 03:20 PM
4 months!!!!!
Never had to wait that long!
Longest i've had to wait is 2 weeks for an appointment!
Katie23
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2008, 04:16 PM
yep apparantly!!! i went in a while ago (couple of months) to ask......

going to go monday - think thats when i next have a chance! - i dont mind waiting tbh would like it done now but noo bother waitin as i have it for the rest of my life lol!!
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 10:44 AM
I would go with the place that has the longest wait
Hevvur
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 11:29 AM
I personally would go to both, see examples of both their work, and get a price!
Just because it's got a long wait doesn't mean he is the best at the design you want!

The guy that did the tribal on my back has won awards for his tribals, but still only had to wait a fortnight.
The guy who did the my smaller ones has won awards for portraits, but I got them done the same day I went in!

There is an awful tattoo studio near me, you hear a lot of horror stories, he tattoos under age people, yet he is always busy and you have to wait a month or so to book in.

Tattoo artists are good at different things, so find the one that suits your design the best.
Sarah27
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 12:15 PM
Very good points Hevvur
novavizz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2008, 08:22 PM
WOW Stephanie, that tattoo is fantastic!! Not sure if I dare have one done that big, my brothers tattoo covers his whole back but he didn't have it all done at once. He had the outline done and then went back for the colours, he also designed it himself!
Skruffy's MOm
New Member!
Female 

16-09-2009, 03:08 AM
I'm Going To Bugaboo for my fist tattoo tomorrow. I'm getting skruffy's name on the right side of my chest
Page 4 of 4 < 1 2 3 4