Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

20-05-2011, 09:08 PM

Molly - 5 year old female Staffie

Molly, Staffie, DOB 08.07.06

Homing Requirements: Molly needs a loving family who can instill the confidence she has lost losing her home and family. In confident hands she shines...so offer her that self belief and you'll see Molly.

Her Story: Molly's owners died within 4 months of each other. Their son has his own Staffie which Molly always got along with but it hasn’t worked out. Their son has tried everything to home her with his own Staffie and privately. On hearing of us he has held her until we could take her. She needed to go into kennels whilst waiting for us to take her. Molly is neutered, vax'd and chipped.

Advert: Molly is a sweet black brindle Staffie. 4 years of age. Her life took a tragic turn early last year when one of her owners died and was followed 4 months after by the other. She is nervous in kennels but more confident away from kennels. She has always been connected and trustworthy off lead away from streets. Molly lived with other dogs in a previous home prior to parents rescuing her. Molly can be left for up to 4 hour periods providing she is given free range downstairs. She travels well in the car and 'a more loving dog you'll never meet'.

Molly is loved by all and her current kennel staff. We will be giving Molly every opportunity to find a new home...she is brilliant in every way. A Staffie who needs a Staffie home who appreciate the gift of the heart the Staffie offers.

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.

For daily updates click our forum logo on our homepage and you will find the full range of dogs that are available for homing.

***PLEASE NOTE: We are a rescue finding dogs their forever homes. We usually ask for a minimum donation of £150 at the time of adoption, for each dog, to help us continue helping homeless dogs***.
SOS Animals UK
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-07-2011, 08:26 PM
Oh she is lovely - any more pics?
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-07-2011, 08:28 PM
No sorry, not yet, but she is still available for adoption and waiting for her forever home to find her. Could it be you?

If you are interested in re-homing Molly then please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-08-2011, 08:07 PM
I realised this week when renewing some dog ads on the sites that Molly was just down the road from me. In need of a Staffie fix and having read her story I thought she might like a a couple of visitors so mum and I headed off for the kennels this morning and spent a delightful hour and a half with the girl herself.

May I introduce to you my friend of the morning ... sweet Molly

Armed with a bag of liver and kibble we set off on a walk. She doesn't pull on the lead, but was keen to explore on the extender lead.

Oh so gently ...

She seemed a little shy for a few minutes, but soon came around and tunes into you, popping back when you called her and especially when I produced a tennis ball. I didn't know whether that would stay intact but it did for the whole walk. She carried it around with her and would drop it ready for you to throw it for her and then we would chase it together and then she would wait for you to do it again.

She was a very quiet and happy lady, easily entertained and very easy to be with. She is not at all hyper, just a nice friendly, calm, normal, kind natured sort of girl who would I am sure love her people dearly. When we stopped for a break and some water she pushed her head into my legs and got as close as she could for a fuss. I got a kiss too and felt very honoured.

Towards the end of our visit she was following me, watching me and wagging her tail - I felt we were friends.

Molly needs to be an only pet and is not used to having children around in her life, but aside from that for my money she is perfect in every other way and it doesn't come much better than this little pocket size poppet who'll I am sure will be a loyal and very loving companion to her humans. If I had the right home for her I would have snapped her up in an instant ... she is adorable. Do you have the right home for her? Check out her ad above.

Meantime ... I'll be visiting Molly again soon because when it comes to getting a Staffie fix she fits the bill perfectly!

Here she is live ...

Video: Fun with Molly

"Please note this dog is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

If you are interested in re-homing Molly please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-09-2011, 09:54 PM
***bump***
SOS Animals UK
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-11-2011, 01:45 PM
Sweet face!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

03-11-2011, 01:47 PM
This beautiful girl is still in boarding kennels. We would love to see her in a foster home until a forever home is found.

Molly has been in kennels since her owner died. She must miss the TLC of a loving home very much.

If you are interested in re-homing Molly please complete our homing questionnaire so we can ensure our dogs are matched and will suit your circumstances/lifestyle.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

07-12-2011, 08:06 PM
"Please note that Molly is currently in boarding kennels and is also available for foster until a 'forever' home is found".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

29-01-2012, 04:08 PM
Molly has found her forever home!
Closed Thread