View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-08-2014, 09:01 AM
Sheena - are you OK? Only you have not come back and it is worrying.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2014, 02:30 PM
Malka, I figure she has merely taken some advice and is off to talk to someone. I hope so, surely she did not ask this question for no reason.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

28-08-2014, 04:24 PM
I think she is ok seen her elsewhere today.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-08-2014, 04:51 PM
Thanks for the reassurance Lynn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2014, 05:12 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
I think she is ok seen her elsewhere today.
Yes she is quite active on the "other side"
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2014, 05:40 PM
It depends what I'm down about.

If it's about my dog, then I have a great online friend who is always there to 'listen'

If it's about family, then my sister is always there

Hubby is great, but sometimes is just a little too close and is worrying about the same problems

I really miss my mam. She was always there and was always on my side both to listen and lend a helping hand when I needed it
Miel
New Member!
Female 

28-08-2014, 08:16 PM
I find it hard to talk to anyone with the problems I have. I find that if I tell my family member then I will get them worried but if I tell a friend I find that they might judge my situation or they just don't care about my issue. I mostly write down my thoughts. I hope you don't have the same problem as myself but if you need someone I am here.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-08-2014, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Chris View Post
It depends what I'm down about.

If it's about my dog, then I have a great online friend who is always there to 'listen'

If it's about family, then my sister is always there

Hubby is great, but sometimes is just a little too close and is worrying about the same problems

I really miss my mam. She was always there and was always on my side both to listen and lend a helping hand when I needed it
I truly believe your mum is still listening.I talk to my dad all the time,he still helps me(( hugs))
Dobermonkey
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-08-2014, 07:59 AM
I talk to myself, well 'myself' as in there is no one else around. When I am out walking the boy I will talk out loud as if I am talking to the person I want to say the things to. Sometimes actually saying things outloud really helps. Failing that hot bath, bottle of wine, turn the music up, drink wine, sing head off, cry = feel better

As the sayng goes 'better out than in '
Sweep
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2014, 08:28 AM
Thank you all so much for taking the time to reply......

The two people I would 'normally' talk to I feel have their own problems at the moment..... Sister & Daughter.

So, long story short.................Our Son, married for 10yrs has 3 children. Had had various ups & downs but after a few weekends of helping out we had a lovely weekend whilst they stayed here overnight, they went home on Sunday afternoon.............then, Monday early afternoon, our D.in law turned up to say she had Son's stuff in the car & could we get them????OMG Hubby & I were gobsmacked, but took all indoors...............Without going into ins & outs, problem Money!
We took our Son in & he stayed for 3 months, left here with prospect of new flat, job & getting act together! However we haven't seen him since the week after he left here, that is 9th March.......he lives 10 mins away, although had odd text.....he is alive!

Only part of problem..................
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >