Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2017, 05:08 PM

Dumped puppies

I may have posted this already so forgive me if it is a repeat.
Yesterday a couple dumped a crate with young puppies in the street behind our house. Lovely Liz reported it to the RSPCA so the pups were rescued. Dreadful thing to do. Especially since there is a rescue centre not five miles from here - it's where Max captured us............

My neighbour has CCTV and captured it. The police have the tape, the pups had been chipped and tagged. The owners were found and will face charges.
The cat o' nine tails at least for these cruel gits.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-11-2017, 10:22 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
I may have posted this already so forgive me if it is a repeat.
Yesterday a couple dumped a crate with young puppies in the street behind our house. Lovely Liz reported it to the RSPCA so the pups were rescued. Dreadful thing to do. Especially since there is a rescue centre not five miles from here - it's where Max captured us............

My neighbour has CCTV and captured it. The police have the tape, the pups had been chipped and tagged. The owners were found and will face charges.
The cat o' nine tails at least for these cruel gits.
Boeker - This is a story that I have read many times and it really makes my blood boil. The reason why people don't use a rescue centre is beyond comprehension.

The older I get the less I like the two legged creatures that have become the dominant species on the planet and the more I like my dogs.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-11-2017, 10:43 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Boeker - This is a story that I have read many times and it really makes my blood boil. The reason why people don't use a rescue centre is beyond comprehension.

The older I get the less I like the two legged creatures that have become the dominant species on the planet and the more I like my dogs.
Difficult to understand the mentality. They must have known that their chipped puppies could be traced to their owners. I dunno. Something doesn't add up.
aerolor
Almost a Veteran
Female 

19-11-2017, 01:10 PM
It is possible that these puppies may have been stolen and dumped. People do not usually go to the trouble of chipping puppies only to dump the whole litter. .
CaroleC
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-11-2017, 02:47 PM
I agree, this does sound like a stolen litter, in which case their breeder can be traced. The only other scenario is that they have been illegally dealt or imported, and have not found buyers. Dog dealers are heartless b*******s, and there have been litters found dumped in fields. I have read that some microchips found in illegally imported puppies are not linking with any UK databases.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-11-2017, 03:10 PM
Apparently not stolen. The RSPCA found the owners and are going to press charges our neighbour tells us.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 09:36 PM
They must have known that their chipped puppies could be traced to their owners. I dunno. Something doesn't add up.
Apparently not stolen. The RSPCA found the owners and are going to press charges our neighbour tells us.
It does 'add up' and the answer is they are stupid brainless morons

I hope it gets to court and they get the maximum punishment, it'll likely not happen but anything the judge hands down will something.