Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 06:49 AM

Daily Thread, Sunday, April 24

Good morning everyone, not a good night and it does look pretty poor outside. So it is probably going to a rather dismal day.

1CD poor little Sammy hope there is no after effect although it seems he is a bit of a toad.

Griff hope you and Mum are ok today and the cat is now totally over his operation and putting on some weight.

Norma, hope you and Mr Fritz, bumblesnout and co are all ok.

June, hope the dogs were good last night. Glad you found you have some more Sean to come soon.

Lynn, Hope Dillon's leg is continuing to improve and he doesn't do anything to set it back.

Harvey, know what you mean about brain sag at the end of the day. I do like my early bed but it does leave me wide awake around 3.30 am onward. The little green pills are not entirely successful on their own, they need extra backup of antihistamine.

Nippy Jen and Brian, hope you are both ok and Mandy are you coping, how much longer to wait for your next injection?

Brenda, how did the pups go yesterday hope they were improved and you enjoyed your lunch out.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, must get Amber out now. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 07:12 AM
Morning Moyra. The pups were ok but sometimes I am sure owners don't really know what they have on the end of their lead. Some breeds are so intelligent and they don't realise it. Cockerpoos are one example. Anyway it was only their second Saturday and they weren't to bad. So probably next week will be better. Hope everyone has a good day. Off to write up the piece for the north lancing website so I will let you all know when it is processed. Moyra have a restful day doing not a lot. bfn.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2016, 07:14 AM
Morning Moyra, brenda and all who follow.
Weather a bit iffy here again too Moyra. Sunny then overcast not sure whether to put the washing put or not.

Hope everyone has a good day and are feeling well two and four legged friends.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2016, 08:35 AM
Quite cloudy and cold here, not raining though. Have read they are expecting temperatures of -6 and hailstones for the London Marathon although cold here, I am relieved its not going to be here
Having a lazy morning, got stuff to do really, but can do it another time, its not going anywhere. Have bought myself a Bernard Cornwell book, the latest in the Last Kingdom series, and was up late reading it and going to carry on with it this morning. Training this afternoon with Zen, they've all had brekkie, been tidied up and dozing off.
Looking forward to reading your article Brenda.
Moyra, can you get back to your doctors about these tablets, when do you get your scan results.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 08:38 AM
Good morning Moyra Brenda Lynn
Not a good start to the day here either Moyra fine drizzle and mist hanging round the hill tops non to warm either sorry you had another bad night
Oh brenda just wish you were closer as know of a certain other who could use some training classes lol
Have a good day Lynn hope the weather improves to get the washing out
Sue can I come to the toaster christening lol
Griff hope your ok
I c dog hope Sammys non the worse for his experience of yesterday
TW hope you and the girls have a great day what ever your up too think the bumblesnout has found another brain cell think that makes 2 now perfect yesterday quartering the ground like a pointer should recall to the whistle probably back to square one to day
LG how's it going up on them there moors do hope you the mem and the dingos are in fine fettle
Mandy Losos Nippy hope your all doing ok enjoy your Sunday
Was hoping for a few mins extra in bed this morning to no avail some one pulling the duvet off and another using the bed like a prompoline it was easier just get up don't think the muppets know what a lie in is lol
Nothing much on the cards today clean up walk the muppets then see what the rest of the day brings
Sorry if i'v missed anyone have a great day what ever your up to
Take care stay safe xxxxx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 09:26 AM
Morning all, we have sunshine but it is a bit cold...especially when the wind has a little blow. Not much planned here today, need to go to the tip and dye my hair.....I have the drs first thing tomorrow!!!! I will be shattered by the time we get done training
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-04-2016, 10:12 AM
Got some rain now, I want it to go as training in a couple of hours, there is none next week with it being a Bank Holiday
Norma, Bumblesnout is making excellent use of the extra brain cell, quatering already eh. what a star she will be, if she lives that is
Griff, have an easy day if you've got a busy one lined up for tomorrow. Happy Hair Dye, what colour is it to be
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 10:14 AM
Good morning all

Sorry you haven't had another good night Moyra.

Good luck at training this afternoon June but I am sure Zen will be a star.

Toaster christening tonight Norma, all welcome Enjoy your day whatever you do.

Lovely photos from yesterday Lynn and love the one of Dillon(?) on his back.

Take is easy Griff, dye the hair and then think of the tip run

Good that training went as well as can be expected Brenda, early days yet.

Cant make up its mind weather wise. Was raining a bit whilst out earlier with Teazle but now the sun is out but a lot of dark cloud about. Been in the loft and got out the dust sheets ready for Tuesday and the conservatory, some old accounts down and shredded and a fruit cake made. Other than this I am not planning on doing much this afternoon.

Have a good day and stay safe.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-04-2016, 10:42 AM
Had a little job done yesterday filling in an old overflow pipe hole on the front of the house. Just finish and along comes a bumble bee looking for it.
guess it was planning to nest inside the cavity wall.
So now I got the loft ladder down for Sue (she forgot to mention that) she/we/I can remove the cushions in the conservatory tomorrow and cover everything else ready for workmen to start.

Out of interest what do you give workmen while working on your house? Nothing-cup of tea/coffee + choccie biscuits, or like a friend of ours a bacon sarnie. Would you even go as far as a full brekkie?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-04-2016, 11:26 AM
We have done bacon but ties, full English, last lot got their lunch everyday...depends on them, if they are nice nothing is too much for us
TW...I am thinking black and blue...again lol
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >