Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 08:19 PM

Bessy starts.....

...... training at Rugby dog training club next Thursday. Once shes passes the first section she will be allowed to start the agilty.
Can't wait. I'm going along tomorrow night to join. I think she will really enjoy it.
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 08:34 PM
Wishing you the very best of luck it sounds very exciting xx
Dolly
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 09:30 PM
Good luck, hope it goes well.
Missysmum
Dogsey Senior
Female 

29-08-2007, 09:42 PM
That's great news . You'll enjoy it , I know you will. I've already done an 8 week beginners course and I start new classes in 2 weeks time. Keep us updated on how your classes are going .
Patch
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 10:17 PM
Don`t forget to take a camera to training and post lots of piccies please
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2007, 10:38 PM
Skye & Blue trained at Rugby. Its moved to a bigger place, which is good because the old place was an old biggish village hall.
Not really into obedience only for every day aids & agility. Definately wouldn't do competative obedience. I enjoy agility much more
I do like to sit & watch the top class train as you learn alot, especially if Mary Ray has quincy training in the class. If fact i'll probably cack my pants is shes taking my class :smt009
Ha ha ha only joking, shes trained me with Skye before... very firm but extremely good, she really makes you go home & practise your homework!!!! Don't want to look like the Dunce
I think Bessy Boo will be fine.
Jules1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2007, 07:58 PM
Popped to dog training tonight to sign up. They remembered me from when i trained Blue & Skye, so they decided to put me in the 2nd class . Blimey i thought i've only had her 3 weeks. I trust their judgement. Bess was really good tonight. She just laid down & watched.
I've got a week to brush up!!!!!
It was quite interesting because Pedigree Chum have bought a new trraining treat out & Mary was promoting it with a bloke from pedigree filming it. All the dogs liked it. I'm not a fan on Pedigree myself. But they look ok. Theres a lab there who jumped up at Mary while she gave her owner a handful & nearly flattened her. Hes a big strong lad. So we officially start next week. Can't wait