Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Louise13
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by Foo View Post
Im so relieved to see that at last Krista has been sussed. And the fishy smell ladies is in fact not simply fish its pure bullplop. One thing about the internet Krista.. You just never know who you're lying to lol foolish girl.
Yup yup.. enough rope..
tanya123
New Member!
Female 

02-10-2008, 03:20 PM
hello there!
thank god i finally found you. i promised to pass some very important info to you. i will get a an e-mail confirmation tomorrow, if you want i can e-mail it on to you. i tried contacting you through your web site, but i think you designed it as more of a dairy, where you talk to yourself. as you dont seem to have any viewers and dont read your comments.
well here it goes.

At 9.00am this morning i contacted D.E.F.R.A. directly and spoke to a lovely lady called ANGIE. She confirmed that information being used on infamous inuits web site was indeed out of date and never really legalised. She then confirmed that although some information on their site is relevent and up to date, it was being mis represented!

9.20 am ANGIE reffered me to MR ALDER in wildlife. MR ALDER confirmed for me that i would NOT need a licence to own, breed or sell saarloos or szech hybrids. Unless they were first generation hybrids. meaning that one of the hybrids perants would have to be a wolf. NONE OF CRY WOLF OR OTHER HYBRID BREEDERS HAVE 50% WOLF BLOOD.
To make very certain that i had the right facts I wanted a second statment, so he transferred me to A MR JOHN COWLEY. Whom also confirmed that i would NOT need a licence to own, breed or sell a hybrid szech or saarloos.

Just to make very, very certain that i had the right facts, i then called my local government [ as they issue the licences].
I spoke to a LEILA FALKNER in enviromental health, whom also confirmed that i would NOT need a licence to own, breed or sell these hybrids. unless they were first generation [ f1 classed dogs], which these are not.

Then to make very, very, very certain i called my local police department. whom confirmed that i do NOT need a licence for these dogs and that they would not seize these dogs, unless they attacked someone
[ all plans for my ex husband went out of the window at this point].

so the FACTS are in;

THESE DOGS ARE NOT ILLIGAL OR CLASSED AS DANGEROUS DOGS.

THESE HYBRIDS DO NOT NEED A LICENCE.

please feel free to confirm these statments, D.E.F.R.A were concerned that the wrong information was being pushed around the internet, so i promised to carify this mis- understanding for them. If you wish ti ignore or dismiss this information, then that is up to you, but be aware that you are breaking the law by doing so.

obviously i wanted to be very, very sure.but you have names now, so please contact them for confirmation.

have a good week.
Golden Wolf
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-10-2008, 03:31 PM
A first-hand account of someone who bought a dog from Infamous Inuits can be found on this page... Link removed

(halfway down the page). Makes my stomach churn and my blood boil.
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 04:06 PM
OH MY GOD!

i've just read through all this and the link Golden Wolf posted and to say i'm shocked is an understatement.

How can any sane person say they love dogs when clearly she doesnt.
Money and greed have a lot to answer for.

I just hope all these dogs get taken away and rehomed where they will be loved.

LOWLIFES!
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 04:07 PM
can someone pm me the linky
hectorsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 04:15 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
can someone pm me the linky
just make sure you have a cushion under your chin when you read it.
Golden Wolf
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-10-2008, 04:18 PM
Sorry. I'm new here's and didn't know I shouldn't have posted the link. He's the actual text. Hope it's ok to reproduce it...

Jules

Posted: Thu Oct 02, 2008 3:53 pm Post subject: Return of Amaruq Fevrier

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there, this is my first posting although I have been completely across all the events surrounding infamous idiots & the Julie Kelham threads.

I AM THE PURCHASER OF AMARUQ FEVRIER

We adopted one of Charlies Cry Wolfies earlier this year and are absolutely delighted with her and all the personal contact & "after sales services" we have had and have struck up a friendship with Charlie.

Because of this and my (until now) lack of Forum presence/identity, Charlie contacted me when he discovered Fevrier for sale on [Automatic System Edit: This URL is added to our blocklist] [http://www.[Automatic System Edit: T...p?view=210915] & asked if I would be prepared to buy him on his behalf. it took me fractions of a nano-second to decide & having checked out the [Automatic System Edit: This URL is added to our blocklist] ad. I made contact with infamous idiots on Thursday night.
(I should say at this stage that I keep an open mind on all situations and hope and look for the best from every human being until or unless I am given cause to think otherwise.)
He (for it was Alex Dodd) stated that he wasn't sure that he really wanted to sell "coz I've had since a pup and he's really lovely ...blah..blah...sob ...sob...etc. (he was advertised as 10 month old which Charlie told me was clearly a lie as he was 18 months old ) Anyway, tonight wasn't convenient and he had to go to Norfolk or was it Nottingham tomorrow & would I call back at 3o/c tomorrow to see whether he really wanted to sell. (edge of the seat time) I hadn't given my name or any details at this stage & thought I had better get back to him & did this later on Thurs p.m., gave my first name which seemed adequate to him. At no stage did he ask how I had found the ad, enquire as to my suitability/experience with keeping dogs etc. Next day (Friday) he rang me in the morning to say he now definitely did want to sell but that I wouldn't be able to pick him up 'til 5o/c because he was running late. He even gave me his address to collect from (- in retrospect probably because they were "blowing the coop")
Further phone calls to agree that cash would be acceptable, what food did he eat ("oh, any dried food - he'll eat anything") set the time back to 6o/c then 8o/c (not because it would be dark at that time or anything??). I got on the way in plenty of time & eventually came to their cottage where AD was waiting outside in the lane with the dog.

Well, it was obviously the right dog - he was beautiful. I have to say that he appeared very placid and amenable - perhaps a little over placid his ears were back and his tail didn't wag. He had a very mournful & pleading look in his eyes (all this in the lights of the car as I wasn't invited inside or into any other light to look at the dog at this stage) he was also incredibly skinny ( I had him weighed at the vet on Saturday & he came in at 26.2kg - a good weight for a 3 - 4 month old (ours - bitch - was 30kg at 5 months) Poor lad absolutely stank of stale kennel. - I was almost gagging but had to maintain "excited prospective buyer" face and managed this through gritted teeth. I have had a life to date with very broad experience & number amongst my friends & acquaintances people from all walks of life from Crusty convoy bus types in the early '80's, peace campaigners, environmentalists, musicians, drug gang criminals, soldiers, policemen, city types, professionals, builders, lawyers, architects etc. & believe I am a good judge of people. AD was possibly one of the most unimpressive people I have ever had the misfortune to meet. I do not judge by appearances but this situation took only first impressions to know what a weak, untrustworthy man he was. Had I not been on a mission I would have turned round and "high tailed" it out of there as quick as my four wheels would carry me.

I agreed to buy the dog & we got him into the back of my car with gentle lifting and encouragement and absolutely no protest (a little surprising in my experience). It wasn't that he particularly wanted to get in the car but more that he really looked as if he didn't know how to care what was going on!

I asked what his exercise & feeding regimes were which I was told he was walked in the morning & fed at night. I didn' pursue what type of food as I knew he was imminently going to be getting infinitely better food than he had had since leaving Cry Wolf 16 months previously. Idiot also told me that he hadn't been fed today because he was going on a jouney.

I was then led into the cottage to "do the business". There was no light outside the cottage and I had to feel my way to the front door through an unkempt front garden, ducking overhanging shrubbery and tripping over god-knows-what on the floor. "i'm not much of a gardener" says idiot over his shoulder as he reached the front door. Poor excuse for keeping the front of the house in darkness - very uninviting. Inside, I was led into the kitchen, stone floor, table against one of the doors (dog behind whining & yapping) other door closed, noises from behind evidently from upstairs where "Mrs Dodd" was apparently in repose. There was only one bulb in one of the down lighters and so the room was in almost total darkness with the exception of a pool of light at the worktop end. Not another stick of furniture or a picture or anything else to show human occupation in the whole room and above all, it STANK. although to view the room appeared (as much as I could see) to be clear the reek was of a space that was treated as an animal toilet. Can't say it more clearly.

I wanted out of there as throwing up is not one of my preferred evening pastimes

It was about this time that a shriek from upstairs confirmed the presence of his Lord & Master (should that be Lady /Mistress - Alpha-being in the house anyway) ".. what's going on down there?.." to which subservient henchidiot replied that "...Jules is just leaving..."

I counted out the cash and asked (knowing the answer) - whether he was micro chipped and was there any paper work. The answer he gave was that he is micro chipped but he didn't have the paperwork "..but I think I can get it off the internet.." (I am playing dumb) I asked further whether there was any pedigree type paperwork to which "...oh he's a hybrid, you don't get paperwork with a hybrid..."

I did however get him to write out a receipt (praise the lord) to me for the full sum, which was scribbled on the back of the only piece of paper he could find in a drawer - a record of bitch condition form relating to breeding. (blank unfortunately)

Excellent, something in hand, dog in car - quick let's go!! I almost ran out of the house, jumped in the car and not waiting to hear anything else the idiot might have to say, sped off up the lane, heart beating a little quicker that normal.

I had driven about half a mile before the poor lad emptied his bowels of vile orange ****-slick in the back of the car and 3 further choking miles before I could bring myself to stop the car to ring Charlie to inform him of the success of the mission.

I opened all the windows and drove home to where my wife, 2 (other breed) dogs and our Cry-Wolfie girl were waiting. Immediately he was out of the car (although apparently still a little groggy) his ears pricked, tail lifted and he was greeted into the garden. We gave him a small amount of food and let him have a good sniff round. We just sat and thanked god that the lad had come to us for a short stay.

We bedded him down in our (cleared) utility room for the night and although he whimpered a little at first we had an uneventful night.

Next morning the dog we let out into the yard was almost a different animal from the one I had collected the night before. He gradually began to demonstrate that he was far from being dopey and meek. (I wonder why he was at the idiots place???!) His teeth were yellow and his tongue was an orangey brown, his coat was dirty and stank. His collar had clearly not been off and was too tight & green with muck (we discovered it should have been black when we cleaned it) However he showed exceptional good character and deferred to our dogs & children immediately.

We fed him his breakfast with our dogs and it was absolutely blindingly obvious that he had had to compete for his food previously by the way he "inhaled" his bowlful and was into the other dogs bowls before they had taken their second mouthful!

Later we gave him a large fresh marrow bone which he stripped in fairly short order and continued to chew on for a good deal of the rest of the day. By the end of the day his teeth were almost completely white. Can he have ever had anything proper to chew on in his life with the idiots??

We continued to carry on our normal weekend around the dogs and had two lovely days with the lad as our honoured guest before returning him to Charlie over night on Monday.

Now he is home where he should be, rescued from a life of misery or perhaps worse - who knows what might have happened to him had Charlie not stepped in.

Thanks Charlie for giving us the opportunity to help in a real way.
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 08:16 PM
OMG and to think I believed infamousinuits was being wrongly persecuted by her landlord.. I'm not surprised! hope she's hanging her head in shame right now.

Glad the dog has returned to his original owner and maybe they will have learn't to be a little more careful who they sell their dogs to. homechecks etc.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 08:23 PM
What an absolutely disgusting way to treat a dog.

The OP originally had my sympathy........ hateful person
k9xxb
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-10-2008, 11:24 PM
I for one think what these idiots have done is absolutely atrocious

There are loads of people on here who are asking for genuine concern or just voicing worries etc and these dumb asses help to put distrust in people!!

I hadn't cottoned on to the vid thing - i have now and i would like to personally throw those blundering f**kwits off their sofa and land on something sharp!! Some canine teeth would be nice!!

Infamousinuits - i hope you get what is so obviously due to you - .....................................
Closed Thread
Page 14 of 38 « First < 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 > Last »