Smells a bit fishy to me too Louise xxxxxx
Fishy? It stinks!!
jorjamae1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

01-10-2008, 06:41 PM
Originally Posted by magpye View Post
I am mighty... Fear meQ

Oh Bless! she looks just like my Nova!!!! How exactly does she look scarey??, she looks adorable!! Sending husky huggles your way!.xxx
Shona
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 07:47 PM
Im confused.
first you say
well i only have one litter at the moment.
then you say

i dont breed dogs!
i have 6 dogs in my house and 4 in kennels. all of them are too young to be bred,
do you breed or not?
shiba
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 08:01 PM
I for one gave you good advice regarding the bullies you went on about....... wish i hadn't bothered. You lie and i am not interested. Smells it stinks

I really hope the rspca are checking you out. And thats what is keeping you busy. I saw your video and one of your pups being thrown off the settee.
boobah
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 08:36 PM
Originally Posted by Shona View Post
Im confused.
first you say

then you say

do you breed or not?
Your not the one confused Shona Guess it's called selective memory and lies,lies and even more lies xxxxxxxx
hayleybella
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-10-2008, 11:58 PM
Originally Posted by shiba View Post
I for one gave you good advice regarding the bullies you went on about....... wish i hadn't bothered. You lie and i am not interested. Smells it stinks

I really hope the rspca are checking you out. And thats what is keeping you busy. I saw your video and one of your pups being thrown off the settee.
OMG! I hope they are too Shiba what total b*****ds
jorjamae1
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2008, 09:01 AM
Hi there, it is probably better to not give this woman anymore attention, of what i have read about her i am truely disgusted, she proffesses to be a dog lover but i see no such proof, she's moving them all over the place and that is not a stable environment for dogs. I really do hope that something is done about her and tha she has her dogs taken off her and put into much better, loving homes cos god knows they deserve it!
Woodstock
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-10-2008, 10:34 AM
You say you're not a breeder but you also say you have a litter at the moment?! A breeder is someone who breeds dogs - it's pretty self explanatory! Regardless of whether it's for profit.
It all seems very dodgy and i think you just proved Louise right about saying you always throw your illness back as an excuse when anyone questions your honesty by the flouncy reply of
"anyway i have nothing more to say regaridng that. anyone wishing to talk to me may pm me. i have lots of dcotors apointments this week."

I also still don't really understand how your number of dogs seems to change from post to post - as i pointed out when this saga first began on here. Especially if you're not breeding!!!
Golden Wolf
Dogsey Junior
Male 

02-10-2008, 12:32 PM
You say you have a debilitating illness, but earlier in this thread you talk about doing a long dog walk?? Good liars need excellent memories.

The dog and bitch that you returned to Amaruq had each lost approximately 20 kilos in the 5 months they were in your 'care' - and the bitch was bred back-to-back. I can see where the 'infamous' comes from!
Foo
Dogsey Junior
Female 

02-10-2008, 01:45 PM
Im so relieved to see that at last Krista has been sussed. And the fishy smell ladies is in fact not simply fish its pure bullplop. One thing about the internet Krista.. You just never know who you're lying to lol foolish girl.
Closed Thread
Page 13 of 38 « First < 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 > Last »