View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 05:27 PM
No news for MANDY?hope everything is ok.
Girls have decided they'll have a Chinese at 7.Going to watch the latest Hobbit movie on 3D Wee girlie family night Will take you lot too of course in case I miss something!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 05:45 PM
Can't wait for it to come on the telly. Found that Gods and Kings (Exodus)(the one Tarans people were in with the horses) was on Virgin, but didn't realise you PAID, thought it was all included so that'll have to wait. They're doing the new King Arthur film at the moment. Also The Hobbit was on Virgin as well I think, another one to go on my list
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 06:06 PM
Can't you watch it on Youtube TW?Will ask Leah,she's good at that stuff
No,was her answer,you can't get it on there for free....yet,but you will!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 06:16 PM
I can't even play patience.
Oh dear Sue you will need to put your foot down.
You having Chinese Eileen ? Enjoy if you do.

Well the phone went at 7pm thought it was Gorden no delayed silence then good afternoon Mrs Pope now firstly it is not afternoon as I pointed out and I didn't say but the person had disturbed a nail biting part of breaking bad. Where's the winalot biscuits to chuck when you need them ?
I have told these particular annoying people I will not answer your questions and put the phone down. They must have very thick skin cause they keep ringing. I know people have to earn a living but. I did once a while back speak to them and was inundated with calls from energy companies, PPI and loads of other stuff.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 06:23 PM
Imagine them ringing at the nail biting moment LYNN how dare they Two words for you.....Caller ID
Sarah is finally home so off to the Chinese for a takeaway and then movie
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 06:45 PM
Have a nice evening.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 06:57 PM
ahhhhhhhh yeah, caller id is an absolute life saver!!!! if it isn't my aunty, brother, vet or doctors i don't answer and my consultant has to ring my mobile Lol fancy them interupting breaking bad
Sue, give him today as his grace then tomorrow....stamp your authority all over him Lol
TW, we don't have virgin or netflix sky or anything like that, my dad just goes and buys the dvds, bl**dy house is full of them
lacey, enjoy the chinese
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 07:02 PM
Never EVER answer the landline unless it is pre-arranged, only use your mobile and have 'who calls me' on it, that actually flashes up who is calling you and if there have been any complaints (i.e. ppi etc) against it, you can then block it and it can never bother you again..if my landline rings I wait till its finished then dial 1471, just in case, but up to now it has always been a witheld number or an 0878 type of number. I' ve got unlimited phone calls, texts and 1gb of internet on my mobile contract, it costs me £20 a month
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-04-2015, 08:45 PM
On a puff breakHave paused the movie,girls are on bathroom breaks So far,so good,recognising loads of family members on it LG
Right so,we'd ready to rock and roll,they say.
See ya later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-04-2015, 09:07 PM
Nothing on telly I fancied, decided to do girls brekky and then have a long soak and watch the news in bed. All went well till I put the telly on, think the remote needs new batteries and am settled now and not going back downstairs looking for the battery, which I probably wont have anyway Wątched the rehoming programme, cannot understand what sort of people do the sick things they do to animals, was crying for poor Zeus Nice to know the rellies are in regular work Eileen Hope Nippy is OK and nothing wrong with Celia, maybe she's still in Dunelms and Brian's passed out with shock at the checkout
Page 7 of 8 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 >