Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 07:41 AM

Dogsey Daily Thread Thursday.

Morning all. Damp and murkey here, just right for shopping
I was AWOL yesterday so I hope you are all well.
Now then has Lynn posted at the same time as me?!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 08:20 AM
Morning Nippy and all who follow on.

Very dull and overcast here not sure what the day will bring.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe and well. God bless
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 08:24 AM
Morning nippy Jen, I've been awol for weeks!! Hope everyone has been going on ok. I sat up until half past midnight speed reading through the weeks I've missed but that one brain cell of mine can only hold so much.

I'm not usually in on Thursdays, but the twins have got their mum and dad at home as Ann, their grandma has gone to America for 2 weeks with grandad.....New England in the fall, followed by a week in Florida, lovely. So, I've got two weeks off from "twinning" too.

I'm going for a look round aldis in a bit, we have a fairly new one near us. Hubby want a soldering iron that is on offer and I'm going for show to crochet book. I bought one for a friend yesterday and as I've forgotten most of it I thought I'd have
one too.

I've remembered the news about the puppies June, that's wonderful, but I will keep fingers crossed for your pups now.
Also wonderful news from lacey, fantastic progress with your beautiful chappie.

Ok that's my memory done, have a good day folks
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 08:29 AM
I've just read through my post!!! This blooming predictive text. I sound not quite right!!! It's anyone's guess as to what I'm doing today according to that. Form your own opinions!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 08:29 AM
Morning all. bit grey here and flippin cold..mind you being outside in just your dressing gown probably doesn't help! puppies have finally decided to have a sleep... hopefully that will last about an hour
see you all later
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

23-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning all

Da Booga is sprawled outside sunning herself so obviously it is not [yet] too hot for her as she only goes out in the summer for necessaries but will not stay out - comes in and watches the world go by through the open door.

Like an idiot I forgot to go to the clinic yet again this morning for Olga to have a look at the scar damage by my eye, which hurts like Hades over four months later. I am not bothered about the really bad scars as my spectacle frames, plus having graduated tint on the lenses, sort of hide most of them, but the damaged nerves hurt and I wanted to ask if there is any local anasthaetic cream/gel I can put on to ease the pain so I can open that eye fully now.

Not really any news from here, so I hope everyone is well and wish you all a good and happy Thursday!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

23-10-2014, 09:30 AM
Very dull and dark here, fine rain when I was out sorting the girls. Back in now having some brekkie and wondering if youngest son has remembered he is taking me on the bone run as not heard anything from him as yet. Hope you are a bit less in pain this morning Mandy, I think once the wind direction changes it'll settle down again, cold and dry or warm and dry is best!!!!Eileen, I hope you hear from Foxhound Rescue, I was looking on their website last night and they look to be amazing people and I'm sure they'll do their best to help Duncan if they can. Griff, stay warm and dry please, you're not well, and I wouldn't be surprised to hear that bare feet went with that dressing gown, wrap up warm please Hi GG, I'll have to see how it pans out, had the owner of the father on last night, luckily by text, asking if I had checked Mabs out, and I can't tell her what my fears are, she has been so onboard with me on this, and has done everything in her power to let me have this mating, so I have said not sure still but we're going to the vets next week and see what he thinks, I also have Samson's mummy asking how things are, that is going to be the absolute pits telling her, she is just hanging on with the hope of a puppy, losing him has had such a massive impact on her, and now its looking like I'm not going to be able to help her
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 10:42 AM
Please keep fingers crossed for him,if Foxhound rescue can help he'll be fine.Got a reply this morning asking how they could help.just sent them the full story,including my fears for him and how amazing he is.So will await a reply with baited breath Praying to my dad to help and he never let's me down,bless him.
Just took the doughnut over the fields,he really is a joy to watch and so loves the company.Another couple of hounds to run with and he'd be in his element Got the wormer in too this morning,mixed it with his food.He is currently laying on the grass out the front.Legged it earlier when the window cleaners arrived,seen his fear in full flight then,heartbreaking

Can only hope now that these lovely people can help,be among his own and well taken care of.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 11:20 AM

Think he's changed his mind about the pink blanket
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-10-2014, 11:50 AM
Oh bless him, he is so lovely!
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »