Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

13-03-2010, 10:01 AM
Rhona in foster:

"Rhona has been making progress all week with her jumping/mouthing problem,slight seperation anxiety and food obsession. Rhona has steadily decreased her jumping/mouthing and has only jumped up twice today, now we have a better idea of when she is about to start doing it you can tell her NO and she will get down almost straight away. She doesnt seem quite so worried about her human pack parting, but does do a little whimpering at first and when you all meet back up again she gets very excited and trys to jump/mouth. She is now sitting and waiting for her food although she can get impatient while you are preparig it and again she jumps to try to get it. But she is so clever it doesnt seem to take her long to realise what is expected of her and she is so food motivated that she is a joy to teach as she is so attentive.

Rhona absolutely loves her walks especially when off lead and has high energy levels as you would expect from a young dog. She has been having about 3 hours of walks a day with 1 hour of this being off lead and this seems about right to keep her happy and tired on return home.

She has just started chasing a tennis ball which she thinks is great fun although the ball doesnt last very long!! Rhona will either bring the ball back to you when you call her and will swap it for a nice dog biscuit, or she will come back to you without the ball and you have to go and get it yourself (and she still wants the biscuit)!

We have had a lovely day with Rhona today as she has been running in the woods,wondering why the squirrels wouldnt hang about to play with her!!!and how would she get up the tree to find one. Rhona is such a fun girl to spend time with and will always give you a big smile to watch her enjoying herself.

Exploring the woods with Blue

Having a rest!!
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Pawprints in the mud!!

Chilling mode after walkies ...
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-03-2010, 10:24 PM
Hope this little beauty fines her own forever home soon....
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

21-03-2010, 09:32 PM
More photos from Rhona's fosterer:

Sh Sh dont tell Buster Im above him. Misery that he is when he is awake .

I think this is my best homing face, what do you think?

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

28-03-2010, 06:12 PM
An update from Rhona's fosterer:

Rhona is beginning to be a bit more chilled with the help of Blue, Bruce and Trudy. She is starting to be a bit more respectful in her intensity of play and although Blue is still not sure enough to play with her, Trudy has played indoors (as you can see in the pics),but still doesn’t want to play when out on a walk.

Rhona is also listening more to you when she gets overexcited and jumps and mouths at you (especially if you can get her attention with a biscuit).

Generally she has also improved in her pack separation anxiety thing and will only make a fuss for a short period of time (5 mins).

She still gets us up early if she wants to toilet, but goes straight back to bed afterwards. She is very affectionate with most people. One thing she hates is walking in the rain and cant wait to get back indoors (who can blame her for that ?).

All round her confidence and doggie skills have improved slightly and Trudy and Rhona now seem to have a more mother/puppy relationship - Trudy telling her off if she thinks she has overstepped the boundaries of behaviour which Rhona is responding well to.

All in all, Rhona is making progress in her behaviour and she is such fun to have around and a very loving beautiful young girl.

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

05-04-2010, 09:24 PM
New photos from Rhona’s foster family ...

Having a beer & a cuddle ...

Blue can’t believe his eyes, Rhona is not running about

The talking ball she is playing with says (good doggy,hey big daddy)and a few other things which after half an hour wears a bit thin thinks Bruce

A dog sandwich ...
spot
Dogsey Veteran

05-04-2010, 09:36 PM
All the dogs you post are gorgeous - I wish I could take them all.

But I do think you are amazing.
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

06-04-2010, 05:25 AM
Originally Posted by spot View Post
All the dogs you post are gorgeous - I wish I could take them all.

But I do think you are amazing.
Thank you
Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

10-05-2010, 09:14 PM
From Rhona's her fosterer:

“Hi all, sorry it’s been so long to post any posts on this lovely girl. She so deserves a chance of a forever home and I know everyone says this, but she is loving and full of life. We give her all our time and love , but she so needs more of a busy house as she loves being involved in everything you are doing".

Rescue Remedies
Listed Rescue on Dogsey
Female 

27-06-2010, 05:56 PM
Rhona is still in foster with Lorraine & Co and waiting for her forever home. In the meantime she has dropped us a line ... !

“Hi all as you can see by my face i have been watching football say no more . Ah, well lets carry on playing Henry , that’s your foot on the corner of last photo . Got you!.

Think Henry’s had enough now looking at his face and it is a bit hot even though Lorraine has put the fan on for us. So I suppose I better rest for a minute if I have to! You can see why Lorraine’s dad says “Hello spotty belly” when he sees me” !

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >