View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:13 AM
Maybe because of all the hard work she does, she dosent have time to train her dog, hence the quick fix ecollar?

Maybe the dog is "naughty" & needed the Ecollar because he dosent see enough of his mum.

I realise im jumping to conculsions here & making pre -sumptions!

Oh well!
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Thanks for that, bad mistakes like that happen because most of us have to work for a living and dont spend gossip time in chatrooms 24/7, thankfully David Cameron is bringing all that free money giving to an end. Now I have to go, i have a 300 mile WORK related drive to do, must be quit alien for someone to mention the 4 letter word here. Bye & thanks for pointing it my writing error, hope it carifies things for you.

What on earth!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have not joined this thread because I have only had my pup a few months and did not know such a horrible thing existed.

Now I do know it exists I am equally horrified that people actually think they are a good way to train.
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2010, 08:15 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Maybe because of all the hard work she does, she dosent have time to train her dog, hence the quick fix ecollar?

Maybe the dog is "naughty" & needed the Ecollar because he dosent see enough of his mum.

I realise im jumping to conculsions here & making pre -sumptions!

Oh well!
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:17 AM

Maybe if she is working hard all the time and away from home she should not even have a dog.
Delos
Dogsey Junior
Male 

13-11-2010, 08:24 AM
Originally Posted by Xaedea View Post
Corrected passage.
so i converted from treats & balls to ecollars, i did not convert from ecollars to treats and balls.

Thanks for that, bad mistakes like that happen because most of us have to work for a living and dont spend gossip time in chatrooms 24/7, thankfully David Cameron is bringing all that free money giving to an end. Now I have to go, i have a 300 mile WORK related drive to do, must be quit alien for someone to mention the 4 letter word here. Bye & thanks for pointing it my writing error, hope it carifies things for you.
Your really a very bad troll you know.
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:25 AM
Originally Posted by jols View Post

Maybe if she is working hard all the time and away from home she should not even have a dog.

Hold your horses! I AGREE!!!!!
jols
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:29 AM
Originally Posted by mishflynn View Post
Hold your horses! I AGREE!!!!!
Praise the lord, times they are a changing

x x x x x x
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

13-11-2010, 08:35 AM
i have a 300 mile WORK related drive to do
Selling e.collars maybe
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:44 AM
Caught the end of "Steven Seagal Lawman" last night. Good to see both his GSD's had prong collars on AND E-collars!
maxine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-11-2010, 08:45 AM
I have still not had a reply from AP about whether he sells e-collars, or not. He was on-line yesterday lunchtime reviewing this thread but didn't feel the need to contribute. His response seems to have been to get one of his e-collar clients to sing his praises, briefly.

I'm sure he'll pop up again promoting his wares on another thread. Perhaps someone could ask him then?
Closed Thread
Page 26 of 98 « First < 16 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 36 76 > Last »