View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 08:24 PM
aww thank you petebren for your lovely comments so glad you liked the pics aww i have to say he is always happy never a dull moment with gareth around
aww thank you trikechick so glad you liked the pics and thank you for the lovely comment on my boy
aww thank you vicki for the lovely comments i know i love his hair in the summer it goes white so i always have to make sure hes got his sun hat on
aww thanks gaz webber its a really great little tractor still works as well its used alot on the farm mainly now for chain arrowing
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

24-05-2006, 08:31 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover
aww thank you petebren for your lovely comments so glad you liked the pics aww i have to say he is always happy never a dull moment with gareth around
aww thank you trikechick so glad you liked the pics and thank you for the lovely comment on my boy
aww thank you vicki for the lovely comments i know i love his hair in the summer it goes white so i always have to make sure hes got his sun hat on
aww thanks gaz webber its a really great little tractor still works as well its used alot on the farm mainly now for chain arrowing
I have fond memories of rattling up and down fields on one of those when I was 14-15 years old, either turning the hay or chain harrowing. Sun shining, birds singing, not a care in the world. And so you know, I don't think I was ever paid of any of it! Talk about exploiting the downtrodden masseys!
beanieman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

25-05-2006, 10:10 PM
Its great seeing boys been boys, he looks like he had great fun, he is a very handsome chap bl, i bet you are very proud
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 01:09 PM
Gorgeous little boy you have Jen, just as handsome as your other pink nosed ones I've driven one of those tractors too, mostly in reverse at the time, but I enjoyed driving it! Poor tree, that looks a really old tree and it's been blown down in the gales I suppose, shame, I love old trees, but prefer them standing upright!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 01:43 PM
i totally agree with you gaz webber being out on the old tactor wind blowing in your face sun shining birds singing its amazing its as if your in another world i love it in the summer

aww thank you beanieman for the lovely comments on my boy yes he had a fab time on the tree and his tractor,and yes i am very proud of my son hes my world my little soldier hes my ray of sunshine he gives me happiness 24-7

aww thank you helen for the lovely comments on my boy,yes the tree is very ld when we had them bad storms it was uprooted and fell to the ground and thats where it will stay now gareth loves to spend time climbing it,aww i bet you had fun even though you went backwards i love driving it i think its cos its small and easier dont like driving the big ones we have there huge
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 02:06 PM
huge, and hugely expensive I bet Jen!! I know I used to work at a farm machinery sales office and the price of them was astronomical then, can't imagine what they cost now They're a "home from home" now too aren't they, with all the mod cons, stereo systems, air con. etc. they've got the lot. It's a very lonely place out ploughing a field dawn till dusk aint it, so you've got to give them something nice to while away those lonely hours No wonder farmers always say they're broke!!
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-05-2006, 02:12 PM
your right there helen they are more expensive these days and its going by names now the better the make the more expensive they are,the other two we got have all the mod cons in radio,cb,air con it is a like a home from home but i still prefer the little tractor less things to worry about going wrong,and getting them repaired these days is so expensive but a farm needs a tractor cant do the heavey work without them the zeta is the newest one we got and i dont like it its to big to many things going on it
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3