View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 08:24 PM
Gareth looks like he is having a whale of a time climbing that tree Jen and he definitely looks the part on his tractor - wonder if he will take after your dad when he gets older He's a gorgeous looking lad and isn't he getting big now - he will be bigger than you soon You are a great mum Jen - Gareth is a very lucky lad
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 09:30 PM
He's gonna be a heartbreaker,Lovely to see him enjoying himself a proper little boy
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 09:32 PM
He's lovely blue you shall have all the girls lining up for him one day
Stewart
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

13-05-2006, 09:33 PM
Aww lovely pics
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 09:37 PM
aww thank you steve for the beautiful comment i try me best at being a good mum gareth loves to play outside he will have ago at anything i cant wait to take him tadding used to love that when i was little he loves to go walking through the woods as well learning what posionous and whats not but he loves his tree climbing and his tractors its a shame more young ones dont play out in the fresh air

aww thank you shady glad you liked the pics oh yes he supports man u and liverpool and chelsea and wolves and cardiif city he supports them all well he likes collecting the tops

aww foxy thank you foxy also for the lovely comments yes he deffinately was enjoying himself he loves climbing i think i spent most of the day making sure he didnt fall but he was alright,oh yes he certainly is getting bigger now he will soon be as tall as me i think he will follow my dad and become a farmer he loves to help out when he can but spends most of his time either on the tree or on his tractor,aww thanks for the comment your a great mum as well and rhianna looked so lovely in her pics shes a beauty gareth said shes alike a special gem glowing with beauty think he got his eye on her
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 09:40 PM
aww thank you sal i enjoyed seeing him having fun made me smile and feel so lucky

aww thank you trixy glad you liked the pics ooh i hope they dont start cuing up yet im not ready for all the tears

aw thank you stew glad you liked the pics
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 10:21 PM
I agree with others, so nice to see Gareth doing things boys should be doing, bet he is the healthiest and happiest in school! They are lovely pics really enjoyed looking at them and cor he is gorgeous, so handsome, x
trikeschick
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-05-2006, 11:09 PM
Originally Posted by Steve

But im jealous-he's got his own tractor...
that's what I was thinking - I want a shot!

Gorgeous pix of your boy!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-05-2006, 06:35 AM
That's a cracking boy you have there Jen. Bet he'll have to beat the girls off with a stick. And that blonde hair.......ooooh
Gaz webber
Dogsey Senior
Male 

14-05-2006, 06:51 AM
Originally Posted by bluemerle lover

and lastly gareth sat on his own tractor
A Massey Ferguson 65 Turbo Power?

Coo...the first tractor I ever drove....40 years ago. Gosh, it's a classic!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >