Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2006, 06:01 PM
Originally Posted by ceiron
change dogweb to ur homepage, duh!
No use for me the OH has never been on DW he needs a home page to search for cars, caravans, pigeons and all that boring old hat!!!
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-07-2006, 06:21 PM
Originally Posted by Sasdax
No use for me the OH has never been on DW he needs a home page to search for cars, caravans, pigeons and all that boring old hat!!!
change it to google then :P
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2006, 06:35 PM
change it to google then :P
Nah, don't like that either. In fact the reason I still have Orange is because I haven't found a hopme page that I DO like!!!!!
ceiron
Almost a Veteran
Male 

07-07-2006, 06:45 PM
Nah, don't like that either. In fact the reason I still have Orange is because I haven't found a hopme page that I DO like!!!!!
how about - http://ceiron.galbraith.googlepages....areawkwardgits
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

07-07-2006, 07:02 PM
how about - http://ceiron.galbraith.googlepages....areawkwardgits
Thats bordering offensive :smt018 but being the superior species I will choose to ignore it!!
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

08-07-2006, 07:26 AM
I could not get my emails this morning and now I cannot connect to Orange through IE( Page cannot be displayed). It's fine with Firefox and Opera and I can get the emails that are not going through Orange and pick them up through BT.
Anyone else having problems? and if not what could be the cause. I know I should use Firefox instead of IE but the OH finds it easier to navigate so its a pest not being able to load and access emails
Instead of getting your mail via the web page why don't you use outlook express or Incredi mail much easier then you wouldn't have to go there at all as those applications will download them off the Orange server. These applications also check at certain time intervals for you as well so you don't have to keep checking for mail your pc does it for you.
Sasdax
Dogsey Senior
Female 

08-07-2006, 08:09 AM
Originally Posted by leo
Instead of getting your mail via the web page why don't you use outlook express or Incredi mail much easier then you wouldn't have to go there at all as those applications will download them off the Orange server. These applications also check at certain time intervals for you as well so you don't have to keep checking for mail your pc does it for you.
I do have both OE and Incredimail but when Orange goes down I cannot get emails. The only way is through my initial provider, BT, which I pay £1.50 a month to access emails through Yahoo on Firefox or Orange if its running. The beauty with this is that all the spam stays in Yahoo and I only get the emails I want. Every so often I check Yahoo and delete the junk
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

08-07-2006, 08:13 AM
We had problems when it first changed, but since then it has been trouble free. Don't like the homepage either and those damn ads for mobile plans drive you nuts.
Naomi
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 08:47 AM
No problems for me at all.

I use Yahoo as my hompage so I can logon straight to my emails
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-07-2006, 11:58 AM
change dogweb to ur homepage, duh!

I tried that but it didn't feel right DUH!!!!
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2