Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

11-09-2007, 10:33 AM

URL wont open on ITunes

I joined ITunes about 2 weeks ago and have been downloading music. I've been trying the last couple of days and it wont accept my Password and screen name that I have been using!! It says The URL could not be opened. And the Screen name or Password are invalid, but I know they are the right ones. So I can't sign in to download more music!! I've tried creating a new account but it recognises my details and says that someone already has those details (meaning me).

Any help is most appreciated thank you. I am an AOL user.

Thanks from Alison
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-09-2007, 05:45 PM
Can you get to the itunes shop through itunes itself? It's just when you want to login to download your music you get the problems

Contact them on the link below send them a e mail

http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/password/
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-09-2007, 06:03 PM
I use Frostwire and find it really good
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2007, 07:56 AM
Originally Posted by leo View Post
Can you get to the itunes shop through itunes itself? It's just when you want to login to download your music you get the problems

Contact them on the link below send them a e mail

http://www.apple.com/uk/support/itunes/store/password/
Thank you. Yes that is correct, I can get into I Tunes screen itself it's just that I can't download music until I can sign in, which I can't do.

I tried the link and asked for my AOL Password but it came up with This info is not available to non-US accounts.

I thought I knew my Password anyway as I have already downloaded music from them a few weeks ago.

What a nightmare!! Still I'll keep trying. Thank you for your help all of you.
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-09-2007, 01:50 PM
The number below is for Apple but i don't know if it got anything to do with Itunes.........you could try them and tell them about that you can not get support from the site because it don't support UK accounts

iPod and Mac technical support: 0870 876 0753

Your username and password might be case sensertive so make sure you have not got the caps on
Asti
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-09-2007, 03:26 PM
I've sorted it out now. I didn't realise you had to put in the Apple ID It was trial and error in the end. I can now download music again.

Thanks to everyone for their help. :smt023