Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 07:25 PM

Posting Photos Through Potobucket.

The last couple of times I have posted photos on dogweb, only the link to the photo shows. It always used to paste the photo on the thread do you think I am doing something wrong.
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:04 PM
I think its to do with how photobucket host - I switched to flickr and they worked better!

thinks it is because they need to be a .jpg file and photobucket don't use .jpg or something like that!
Phil
Fondly Remembered
Male 

01-06-2007, 08:06 PM
you need to press the little yellow box with the mountain in it on the reply post and paste the url into that rather than pasting it directly
into the thread.
lizziel
Almost a Veteran
Female 

01-06-2007, 08:50 PM
And paste the link that is the bottom one under the photo on photobucket - I used to copy the top one and that would give the link but not show the photo

Phil - it was only when my daughter was talking about the icon with the mountain on it that I suddenly realised she meant the one that I had always thought was an envelope with a stamp in the corner
Katiecoos
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-06-2007, 02:14 PM
Ah right see what you mean will give the mountain a go next time and see if that works.