Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Smiley Milo
Dogsey Junior
Male 

07-10-2011, 07:03 PM
Originally Posted by Moon's Mum View Post
That's really great news, I'm pleased for you Claire gave me great advice for handling Cain too. Just stick with it, it'll be slow progress but you'll get there
Hi and thank you for your comment, yes I find Claire a great source of advice. Since joining the forum I have found everyone very helpful and supportive. What we are finding out, is how different it is to adopt a rescue dog to having dogs from young pup's. At least with pup's you know their in's and out's and you are able to train them properly. With Milo what we are having to do, is to start back at the begining and take him through the basic training along with the re-habilitation to counter the anxiety, nerve's and aggression. That is why this BATS training is a life saver and why I can't thank Claire enough for giving me the youtube link.
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2