View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

31-08-2007, 01:32 PM
I don't have a choice - my puppy kisses me everywhere!!!!
tracykim
Dogsey Junior
Female 

06-09-2007, 09:18 PM
I read somewhere that dogs have the most hygenic**spell check** mouth more than a humans... I let me dogs lick me...My chester is clean...Never licks his bits as he has none.. My dogs would think they were being punished if they didn't get there good night and early morning kisses..
Lara'sYorkies
Dogsey Junior
Female 

13-09-2007, 02:19 PM
Yes I let them, coulden't live without kisses from my furbabies
IHeartDoggyz
Dogsey Junior
Female 

14-09-2007, 06:49 PM
Yes..yes and YESSSSS!!!
My mum hates it, she says its dirty and we can catch allsorts, but ive always kissed my dogs, i will even share an ice cream with my pooch, or let her have a little lick of whatever im eating ie lolly ect..
my yorkie honey loves to kiss and kiss and kiss ..she even bends her head side ways to kiss me at a better angle lol.. i love it!!!
Heather and Zak
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-09-2007, 09:13 PM
Its a no no here I will let him lick my cheek but certainly not the mouth. I have loved all my dogs but never treat them as humans or babies they are animals. They have their place in my home and that is after humans.
amykf3
Dogsey Junior
Female 

19-09-2007, 04:26 PM
Our new pup is at the biting stage so we're trying to make her be more gentle with our hands by trying to train her to kiss (lick). It would be a complete no-go for face. However she tried to wake me up today and ran full pelt on the bed towards me and head butted my top lip, but she had her mouth open so I've now got a fat lip!
mishflynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-09-2007, 07:58 AM
yep! i dont mind at all!!!!!!
Rosie's Mummy
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2007, 10:03 AM
If you're down on the floor playing with Rosie, you've no chance of avoiding big slobbery attacks - she can't resist the opportunity when you're at her head level!
But I'm not sure about the moral side of it - I mean, tongues in the ear and she hasn't even asked me out for dinner yet...
chihuahualover
Dogsey Senior
Female 

21-09-2007, 10:53 AM
Originally Posted by IHeartDoggyz View Post
Yes..yes and YESSSSS!!!
My mum hates it, she says its dirty and we can catch allsorts, but ive always kissed my dogs, i will even share an ice cream with my pooch, or let her have a little lick of whatever im eating ie lolly ect..
I completely understand! My mom says the same thing! Most of the time I drink after Mi Mi just to watch her cringe, lol
Then I always say "you KNOW THIS DOG HAS A CLEANER MOUTH THEN YOU!!"
and then the fights on, lol!
She knows I play with her about it, and I caught her letting Mi Mi have a bite of burger the other day, so I think shes coming around!
noubi
Dogsey Junior
Female 

21-09-2007, 11:47 AM
definate no!
its all very well them licking you but when a child comes up to them and gets licked in the face i think its not right especially if it isnt your child.
Having said that i have no objection to having kisses from other peoples dogs i just dont want mine to do it.
Page 10 of 19 « First < 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 > Last »