View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 05:19 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Wednesday).

Morning everyone. Have no idea what the weather is doing yet still have all curtains closed as its early.
I woke at 1/4 to 6 couldn't get back to sleep think I have a touch of hay fever so came down to get a tablet. Feeling all sleepy now will so will have a snooze on the sofa. Won't be putting my legs up Dillon has the biggest portion.

Have the phone call to make at 8 to the garage re: this hand brake nonsense. Not looking forward to that. Must stay calm.

I hope all poorlies are feeling better.
Eileen I hope the sun burn isn't too sore today. Do you have any after sun ? You may know when the birds are ready to fledge you will hear a lot of noise because they will be on the ground and mum and dad will be making lots of noise for them to fly and to warn each other about predators.

Plus it will go very quiet in the summer house.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 06:08 AM
good morning lynn and all

been watering in the bright morning coolth, taking advantage before the heat comes. full of hay fever but out of piriton..

dogs are fed and outside...woke soon after 3 am and made coffee then phoned family and worked a while then slept a while. when i opened the door while the kettle boiled the cats flowed in crying feed me, feed me, full of the great outdoors. love it when they do that.

nary a cloud in sight.

forecast is up to 29.

very tired after yesterday so a day abed. i have an extra days trading tomorrow unexpected kindness, so am hoping it will go well and become a regular thing. cannot bear thinking of tiny babies dying of hunger.

knitting on.... box of new baby yarn came...like a kid in a sweetshop...or a flea in a nudist colony...
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 06:20 AM
Morning Rose another hot day for you in store.
Fingers crossed the extra days trading becomes a regular thing for you.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 06:28 AM
Morning

It's overcast and damp here Lynn. I hope your hayfever calms down with the tablet.

I hope your hayfever doesn't get too bad Rosebud.

I had another night on the settee after falling asleep. I really should try going up earlier.

Big drama - Carys has a loose tooth. And don't we all know about it!

Have a lovely day.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 06:32 AM
Morning Linda the tablet has helped thank you.
Rose sounds like she will be suffering all day don't envy her.

Poor Carys and you how much will that cost you ? No idea what teeth are worth these days.
Yes I agree up earlier to bed with you it must be playing havoc with your neck and back.
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 06:35 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

Poor Carys and you how much will that cost you ? No idea what teeth are worth these days.
Yes I agree up earlier to bed with you it must be playing havoc with your neck and back.
ah does the tooth fairy still exist! she must be getting a bit......long in the tooth
Rosebud77
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 06:47 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post

will be fine...life with m.e is interesting! i have knitting to keep me busy and the mobile library was in the village yesterday so a great bag of books... the mobile is grand; you can take as many books as you want and never any fines.

and i have dogsey to chat to...what more could anyone ask..

noticed that while the runner beans i put slug traps near (old tins with diluted juice) have survived, the new ones with just slug pellets are chewed..dratted things ate my unprotected kale seedlings but i have more

off to make up a large bottle of home made yoghurt drink; plain yoghurt, skimmed milk and blackcurrant cordial ( lidls excellent version of ribena) put in a bottle, lid and shake well...delicious iced and a complete food.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 07:27 AM
Slugs the bain of the gardeners life. Oh and pigeons.
The drink sounds nice I use to do Ribena and milk.

Phoned the garage the estimate we were given should be about the same or not much more. Had a chat with him today not so angry, annoying thing is if the hand brake cable had fitted it would of most likely been ready today.
He did say in future if we decide to go back to them they know the car is special and we will order the original Chrysler part in in time for the car when it arrives to save delay.
He was saying they have a BMW in that needs an air bag and have found the same problem. That is having to be ordered in form abroad too. It seems the older vehicles are causing the problems.
Lucky Star
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-06-2014, 07:50 AM
Rosebud - she's 8 on Monday and yes, the tooth fairy still visits. Going rate is £1!

Michael may have his tooth removed tomorrow - I was hoping for inhalation sedation but on the form it says iv. He wants a visit from the tooth fairy too if it's removed but says it has to be a boy tooth fairy, not a girl!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-06-2014, 08:01 AM
Awwww bet your getting worried Linda.
I think the boy tooth fairy will come and maybe £2 ? for Michael as he will have to be a brave young lad tomorrow.
Do you have any Valium ?
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »