Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2007, 04:48 PM

CD (German Shephard Rescue)

For those that dont know about CD here is abit about the poor boy http://www.germanshepherdrescue.co.u...-act-2006.html

For those that are interested in helpin him & dont mind taking 5 minutes to email the SSPCA & ask why they are refusing to take this further as they have done NOTHING so far.

SSPCA email address is enquiries@scottishspca.org Remember to include the link. I know thers a lot more dogs in CDs situation, Ifyou do email please keep emails civil

Ta much
Lottie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 06:53 PM
That is disgusting.

I'll definitely be emailing them no dog should be allowed to live like this and it's horrendous that the SSPCA haven't done anything.
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 07:47 PM

I'm gonna e-mail them, now! I'm livid that this poor wretched animal is existing like this. I cannot believe the owner hasn't been prosecuted!!!!! What does the law state??? I know for a fact it states something about the welfare of an animal, and this animal has none!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, I'm livid!!!!

Can't somebody go up there with a pair (big pair!) of boltcutters and get that poor dog out of there??? Nobody would know, the owner certainly wouldn't care, or perhaps he would just go out and get another one!!!
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:07 PM
OMG! I am furious - that poor old lad. I wish the owner could be made to live like that for 5 years I will be emailing the SSPCA.

I agree with Helen - couldn't GSD Rescue help the poor dog escape?
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:10 PM
i would definetly go up there and release the dog - doesnt look as if he has CCTv so who would know ???

thats shocking - but unfortunately it just highlights the crap animal; welfare laws and the restrictions that are placed on organisations. I have been out with an sspca inspector and seen some of the situations that they have to leave animals in and due to the fact that they have adequate food and shelter they cant legally do anything unless the dog is visbly abused ( ie : body is marked from being hit etc)
ridiculous - makes me very sad.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:20 PM
how un real is that!

its sick actually. i would have to go up there with a box of tasty treats and a lead, coax him out (although i'm sure he'd run out of that dump!), and take him home - against the law or not. That is disgusting.
Moobli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:30 PM
I have emailed the SSPCA and told them exactly what I think of them and the situation that poor dog is in. I am half tempted to go up there and rescue him myself.
eloquence
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:41 PM
oh god - please do, please do, please do.

Get him out of there!

i would, but am very very erm far away!
MBll
Dogsey Senior
Female 

12-01-2007, 08:45 PM
Originally Posted by Moobli View Post
I am half tempted to go up there and rescue him myself.

Originally Posted by Helena54 View Post

Can't somebody go up there with a pair (big pair!) of boltcutters and get that poor dog out of there??? Nobody would know, the owner certainly wouldn't care, or perhaps he would just go out and get another one!!!

Thats been suggested but as the supposed owner knows that the rescue is involved & few others could cause trouble/problems & CD would pay for it
MistyBlue
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2007, 09:14 PM
couldnt someone take the dog......... and make it look as though he got out......... just lie! they wont find out... he needs help!! bloody hell

poor dog
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 > Last »