Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2006, 10:29 PM

kennels

Does anyone know of a good kennel for a one night stay for our two pups in the Birmingham area, fairly close to the NEC? We want to go to Crufts but if we leave them here we will have to kennel them for 3 nights, too long.
Deccy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2006, 07:18 AM
I don't, being overseas, but I should have thought that the online Yellow Pages would be a good bet. However, I would imagine that all kennels in the area would have been booked up for those few days months ago. I tried to book my usual campsite last November and found it full for Crufts
How old are your pups?
Pita
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2006, 07:41 AM
Have a feeling that at least one year there were facilities to leave unentered dogs at the NEC, give the KC a ring 0870 606 6750 or send a email msg via the web site.
petebren
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-02-2006, 12:40 PM
Thanks for those replies, will give both a try. Our pups are nearly 5 months old now, into everything, the boy the worst!!! MEN!!! we have not a large back garden but he finds the smallest gaps and ches and digs to get through, this weekend is being spent putting even more fencing and protections up, they are lovely pups though have such a laugh with them, boy has lots of fluffy hair, the girl is smaller and not much hair at all, she may be one of those late comers! thanks again for help