Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 07:41 AM

Daily Thread, Thursday, 2nd February

Good morning all.

Hope everyone is ok. Griff you are naughty but I cannot say I blame you. I have to go for my next blood test today and also pick up the letter to the consultant from the doctor which I have to contact on the web, I hate this new system.

Sue, hope you picked your new car up ok yesterday and are pleased with it.

June, surely they must expect some minimum of barking, your dogs are dogs after all.

Steve's cyst has burst, he said he was in great pain last night. He is now talking about putting a soap and sugar poltice on it to draw out any badness. Just hope he doesn't make matters worse.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well and miss out on storm Doris!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 08:30 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Wet underfoot but dry on top today so that's something.

That cyst business sounds really uncomfortable Moyra. Do hope you are not getting the flack from him feeling so uncomfortable.
Sue how's the new car ?
griff I can perfectly understand you needing a day off will you do it today ?
June glad the cctv seems to be making you feel happier about sleeping in your bed. Dogs bark as long as it's not incessant barking like the little dog next door to you not sure anyone in authority will take much notice of his complaints. Hopefully not anyway.
Mandy hope you are feeling more refreshed today.
Harvey and LG hope you are both well.

Well i thought I had Dillon's anal glands sorted till last night when he started pulling at his fur again last night. When he is settled and sleepy he doesn't seem to bothert about it.
He did need to do a pooh in the early hours. Reluctant to go to the vet would prefer if he can sort it with my help but if it carries on today will make the appointment. I am grinding linseed pumpkin seed egg shell and upping his bone intake in the hopes it will do the job.
I have managed to bathe his bottom with a warm epsom salt bath must admit he was quite mucky. Sorry if to much information.

Hoping everyone is well and all four legged friends.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 09:08 AM
I cancelled my blood test today, will go another day. I wanted to stay with Steve and see how he goes on. He is far from comfortable but he knows I am in sympathy with him so he is giving me no trouble.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2017, 09:10 AM
Lynn
Sue picks up her new car next Tuesday, That gives time for her bank transfer and for the garage to do a PDI (pre delivery inspection) and preperation for handover.
Someone will get a real bargain of her Kia ceed estate, it is 7 year old with 36,000 miles on the clock from when she purchased it new.
Only reason for selling is its age, otherwise it is a good car.
Sue has gone shopping or she would have posted this instead.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

02-02-2017, 09:38 AM
Morning Barry Sue must be looking forward to picking up her new car. Next week.
Hope her shopping trip goes well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 10:16 AM
Morning all,
Moyra, pleased Steve isn't taking his discomfort out on you
Lynn, sorry to hear Dillons glands are still troubling him. No, won't take my chem today, will wait until next wednesday, you have to do it every 7 days and i chose a wednesday for ease as i am generally not doing anything, only dodged it yesterday as i thought i might be going out...and i did so wise move
Tumbleweed, someone really will get a bargain with Sue's old car
Going to pick my mums some lunch up, she has been sick the past couple of days...told her to go to the Drs but of course she knows best Lol
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2017, 10:46 AM
Did six miles this morning, a quick convenience store visit. And my boy is ready to do it all again..........not complaining. It's goog for me.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 12:03 PM
Good afternoon

Hope you can sort Dillon without the vet Lynn

You naughty girl Griff but then you have done it before and not suffered. Hope your mum feels better son.

Hope Steve gets some relief soon Moyra.

Yes shopping done. Month food shop so not really enjoying myself Raining here now but it was lovely first thing. Yes I am looking forward to picking up my car next week. The old one has given me good service with no problems but its getting to the time when it will cost me more to keep than it is worth.

H`ave a good day and stay safe.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

02-02-2017, 12:29 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
Did six miles this morning, a quick convenience store visit. And my boy is ready to do it all again..........not complaining. It's goog for me.
You're clocking up some miles I read that you did 10 miles the other day. That's way more than I do, it's 3 or 4 max but I have the excuse that Casey has a heart condition and isn't supposed to go too far

He (of course) doesn't know he has a heart condition so he just runs around like normal
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2017, 01:39 PM
Hello all,
Moyra hope Steve is feeling better soon, I'm glad he's not taking it out on you
Hope you can sort Dillon out, without the vet
Griff hope your mum is feeling better soon,
Well done Besoeker, you do better than me
I'm off to my gym induction this afternoon

My mum in law has to take Billy to the vets, she says he's not himself, she got up this morning & he had messed in the living room, & there was something like a blood clot too. She's taking that to the vet with her too. Hope he's ok
She's so worried
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >