View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-02-2018, 08:31 PM
OK. I am the first to claim that I'm a grumpy old man. My profile says so.
Today, I met grumpy old woman.

We have a local convenience store with a cash point. I used to tie Max to the bicycle rail but with all the inclement weather I get him out of the rain by tying him to the safe by the cash machine.

I do ask people if they are comfortable with that and universally they are. He has that calm demeanor and just lies down. He probably would just stay without being anchored.

But today an elderly woman had some nasty foul mouthed words to say. But evil me tied him there anyway. Of course he was fine as usual.

His manners were better that hers.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-02-2018, 10:58 PM
Good for you!! I pretty much find in life that people who dont like dogs are pretty unpleasant.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

16-02-2018, 06:45 PM
Originally Posted by Gnasher View Post
Good for you!! I pretty much find in life that people who dont like dogs are pretty unpleasant.
Thank you kindly Gnasher. Had I thought there was any degree of risk......'nuff said.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

11-03-2018, 01:16 PM
Me being eyeballed.....

Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

06-04-2018, 05:57 PM
Max is now four years old based on his estimated age by the vet when we first got him. He has matured nicely. One of the early quirks was that he would chase the illegal dirt bikes we get around here. Illegal in our local parks. And they are usually on stolen bikes. So, difficult to track the offender.

For some time now he has obeyed the "wait" command and just lays down.

A funny tail...
I challenge these jerks when I can. The other day, I strode up to a couple of them....
"You are illegal here!"
It was only then that I twigged that they were police officers trying to flush out the illegal bikers........

Felt a bit silly..........
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5