View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:52 AM
Morning Nippy Jen and Gordon. You are early this morning Gordon. Have a good day both.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 07:57 AM
Morning,was just having a wee quick glance and noticed BRENDA's post...Hi,please don't feel that way,we love ya Takes a little time to get to know whose who,I'll give you that.I think you fitted in brilliantly (( hugs))great peeps on here,like a little family ( bunch of looney toons if the truth be told,but let's just keep that between us) xx
Alright,off out with the Princess,on the hunt for the lanky dude
(( hugs)) FL
Hope everyone else is ok,will see ya in a bit,have a proper catchup
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 08:00 AM
Thanks for the well wishes, they mean a lot

Good luck with Duncan today, Eileen.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 08:05 AM
Originally Posted by Fourlegz View Post
Thanks for the well wishes, they mean a lot

Good luck with Duncan today, Eileen.
Not coming back Untill I at least see him FL or get word on where he is.Hardly slept last night thinking of him
Get some rest today yeah?
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 08:48 AM
Hello everyone rude awakening at 2 mins past eight this morning window company rang could they come for 8.45 someone off sick so changed the schedule. So I had to move things and get the curtains down all of which I was going to do leisurely after walking Dillon.
Still it will all be done this afternoon hopefully although I do believe it is testing them as of course the cottage walls are not straight being 300 years old. did they have rulers in those days ?

brenda please you are very welcome and you do not need an invite to join us on the daily thread all are welcome. We were all newbies once and hopefully you will stay and get to know us all.
Hope you find the elusive Duncan Eileen.
Dry here thank goodness not too chilly and the sun is trying to pop out Nippy Jen.
Morning Norma nice too see you.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 09:04 AM
Lynn, do hope it all goes ok, sounds as though they may have some difficulties.

Eileen, I do hope you find Duncan.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 09:11 AM
All ok now they have sorted out the brickwork to make it fit these cottage walls are far from straight so they have to chip away where they need too.
This company have fitted most of the windows in this village and surrounding villages so they know what they are up against thank goodness.
I was thinking in the first instance oh noooooooo.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-10-2014, 09:15 AM

I'm so happy
Here's what happened;
Headed off walking to where he lie's out,just got passed the field and who comes trotting along behind us I mean trotting,tail up,bounding along,looking really confident Dropped little bits of ham and he was following closely behind,hesitated once it twice only,no cowering couldn't believe it.Was on the other side if the road just behind us and I decided to turn and try and get him to follow into my garden( seems like he was on a roll )
Never believe what he did,he walked in front,bold as you like,turning to check if we were coming
Estate went well,Untill it came to the back gate Was on the drive,right next to a trailer full of junk My back gate is in like an in shot,guess he didn't feel safe there and looked uncomfortable,so I thought ok,in his own time,maybe tomorrow So he wandered off.
Was well happy with that,he looks like a different dog Reckon the guy in that house next to where he sleeps has been kind to him,he looks healthy and so much happier Still one or two incidence with the road though Two cars had to slow down to avoid hitting him and that ain't good
There really is hope for Duncan,think he's got his mojo
back Did tell him he kept me awake last night but he didn't seem bothered
So,maybe have another go later and for now as long as he stays off the road,he's doing ok....he looks so good,head up,tail up
I'm off to smile a lot and have some breakfast
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-10-2014, 09:21 AM
Good news Eileen slowly slowly catchy monkey as they say.
I reckon give him some more time to learn to trust and he will start coming even closer he may never accept living inside but if you can keep safe and fed and dry between you all that will be a big bonus.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

07-10-2014, 09:25 AM
Where are you going Sue? can I come too?
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »