Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 10:00 AM

Remember when was assaulted

A couple of years ago now,well this has made our local paper this morning.....
His youth offending programme that he was sent on and his £50 fine worked well then didn't it,should have been sent down a long time ago,always in trouble....hope he rots in hell and 2/1/2 yrs is no where near long enough in my opinion.

http://www.gloucestercitizen.co.uk/T...ail/story.html
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

30-08-2013, 10:14 AM
What a waste of space Sal.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 11:13 AM
Looks a few sandwiches short of a picnic there, strange lad, don't thing going inside will do anybody any favours, he will come out having learnt more ways to be a scum bag Don't know what the answer is in these cases where there is obvs a mental health problem underlying, maybe a few years in the mental health secure wing instead?
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-08-2013, 12:16 PM
Originally Posted by Sal View Post
His youth offending programme that he was sent on and his £50 fine worked well then didn't it,
Yes, I remember it Sal, and I also remember that we all said this pathetic punishment would do no good and guess what, it didn't Wasn't he supposed to pay you some compensation as well (Which he didn't if I recall correctly)

Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
Don't know what the answer is in these cases where there is obvs a mental health problem underlying, maybe a few years in the mental health secure wing instead?
I was just curious to know what makes you think he has mental health issues, I couldn't see any indication of that in the newspaper story. If you know how to make a bomb and what ingredients to use you ain't mad, you're just plain bad.
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 12:34 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Yes, I remember it Sal, and I also remember that we all said this pathetic punishment would do no good and guess what, it didn't Wasn't he supposed to pay you some compensation as well (Which he didn't if I recall correctly)

I was just curious to know what makes you think he has mental health issues, I couldn't see any indication of that in the newspaper story. If you know how to make a bomb and what ingredients to use you ain't mad, you're just plain bad.
Totally agree,he has no mental health issue's that I'm aware of or the Police and youth offending team,he paid Luke £50 in compensation,paid in installments of £2.50 a fortnight,yet had enough money to get drunk and drugged up on a weekend,terrorise and assault other people.

He has a history of Criminal damage,ABH,GBH,drug possession,the list is endless,when he was due to appear in court he was a no show,so a warrent was issued for his arrest,according to the Police he went off the rails at an early age and always in trouble.

He used to brag about his antics on a certain social media site,as far as I'm concerned he should have been put away a long time ago.He's complete and utter rubbish.
Tang
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post

I agree. Governments all over the world are making bombs!

But I did read that he had a drug problem. Drugs are at the bottom of a lot of crime. That and, in my view, the fact that some people just ain't nice at all. Whatever their background, upbringing or advantages/disadvantages.
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 01:03 PM
I say mental health, as there has to be some part of your brain not functioning properly to turn in to such a waste of space, my dad spent quite some time in a mental health unit and visiting him was an eye opener, I know we can all be bad or do bad stuff but there must be something wrong to continually be at it, I don't know if it's true of him in particular, I know druggies rob to get money but there is no 'reason' for the bomb making, I don't know it's just a feeling I get, sorry if you feel it's wrong x
Jenny
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2013, 02:51 PM
This is exactly where the justice system in this country gets it so wrong. Scum of the earth
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-08-2013, 04:11 PM
Originally Posted by zoeyvonne View Post
I say mental health, as there has to be some part of your brain not functioning properly to turn in to such a waste of space, my dad spent quite some time in a mental health unit and visiting him was an eye opener, I know we can all be bad or do bad stuff but there must be something wrong to continually be at it, I don't know if it's true of him in particular, I know druggies rob to get money but there is no 'reason' for the bomb making, I don't know it's just a feeling I get, sorry if you feel it's wrong x
You're obviously a very sensitive and kind person. I can see where you're comming from now. But the way I see it if you have mental health problems and I hope I'm sympathetic to those that do, then usually after doing wrong you change (assuming you get help) but if you just consistently commit crimes and don't give a dam about the havoc and hell you are causing you must be locked away for a very long time.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

30-08-2013, 04:12 PM
Originally Posted by Tangutica View Post
I agree. Governments all over the world are making bombs!
Don't think I'll go down that road Tang
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >