Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vodka Vixen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-06-2009, 09:37 PM
Originally Posted by bens mum View Post
sorry but she sounds like a 100% cow. want us dogsey ladies to come up their and *talk* to her?? maybe some re-education in the error of her ways
Agree

I've got your back BM
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-07-2009, 08:00 PM
any news??? i log on everyday just to check in and what how your doing.
take care fella.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Nothing direct, but I see she has been interfering with bits of my private business! Walking out on me seems not to be enough, it has to be served up with lashings of spite.

Snorri
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 03:51 PM
Sorry you're still having a hard time with her Snorri Hopefully, it'll all work out in your favour pretty soon though, I'm really hoping for you mate. I assume you did remind her of her marraige vows, i.e. in sickness and in health????!!! Of course you did!!!!
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 07:56 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
Nothing direct, but I see she has been interfering with bits of my private business! Walking out on me seems not to be enough, it has to be served up with lashings of spite.

Snorri
grrrrr she is one mega bitch (sorry bad words) we have health probs but i love my husband and he loves me and we look after each other.
i really hope this all works out for you. xxxxx
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-07-2009, 08:01 PM
She sounds horrible Snorri, as much as it may not feel it, but at least you're rid of such an uncaring woman! She sounds horrendous
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 06:45 PM
still think we should all go up there and have a *chat* with the person in question. would say lady but shes not one.
ok its not easy when u have a partner whos ill. but u look after them dont u. just wanting to do what she did is so wrong in many levels;
im a strong believer in karms. and she will get her reward lol
my ex did.
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2009, 07:55 PM
She's sitting out at Snorri Mansions, which has had fairly major adaptations to suit my disability. These were done using a grant (obtained in MY name, for MY benefit) in the region of £50,000 (don't know exact amount). She is not entitled to these adaptations in her own right, but she won't let me use them - I haven't even seen them yet. I suspect that she could be asked to repay the grant, but she doesn't have the money. One condition of these grants is that the property can't be sold for 3 years. I suspect she may have stuffed herself, and I'm going to help with that procedure. Like my sig says, I have a long memory and a taste for vengeance.

Snorri
Lorna
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-07-2009, 08:06 PM
Originally Posted by Snorri the Priest View Post
She's sitting out at Snorri Mansions, which has had fairly major adaptations to suit my disability. These were done using a grant (obtained in MY name, for MY benefit) in the region of £50,000 (don't know exact amount). She is not entitled to these adaptations in her own right, but she won't let me use them - I haven't even seen them yet. I suspect that she could be asked to repay the grant, but she doesn't have the money. One condition of these grants is that the property can't be sold for 3 years. I suspect she may have stuffed herself, and I'm going to help with that procedure. Like my sig says, I have a long memory and a taste for vengeance.

Snorri
Damn right Snorri, I hope you get the vengeance you rightfully deserve!!!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-07-2009, 08:38 PM
All she has to do to avoid the nasty hitting the fan is let me back.
Simples

Snorri
Page 12 of 37 « First < 2 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 22 > Last »