Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 05:59 AM

Morning Dogsey daily thread (Friday).

Morning everyone. Up at 6.15 this morning Dillon needed to go out. So far it is looking like it may turn out to be a nice day. We better make the most of it as I think it is set to go Autumn/Winter on us by Monday.
Just housework here today and walking Dillon. Gorden home tonight. Fingers crossed he manages to get away earlier and has a good journey.

I hope everyone is well and all our doglets.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 06:46 AM
Morning Lynn and everyone else who follows
Am going to work shortly
Should be fun cos my back is really hurting and I'm there till 5
TW- I've just seen the ball, I think Rosie would like that, there's a B&M near my mums, so will have to go in there and have a look.
Lynn- hope Gordon has a good journey home and is not too late
See ya all later
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 06:53 AM
morning each and of course any one else that appears while I am typing this. Tumbleweed we had a utonogan at classes last year. Beautiful dog. Not sure where they bought her from.
Have been up early and done washing and watched some heartbeat while I ate breakfast. Now on here briefly before taking Tyto out as I am running late. Got waylaid emailing back to a relative in New Zealand. They are just going into spring with daffodils everywhere. bfn.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 06:53 AM
morning.
Lynn the forecast is dreadful for us later and it is very drab here now. Think I will give the beach a miss this morning. I've got a lot to do anyway, to prepare for the influx of visitors

Morning Mandy sorry to hear that your back is bad Take care, maybe with movement it will improve.
Malka
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

03-10-2014, 07:18 AM
Morning all - although having been up since 3am it feels like bed time already!

Da Booga was very restless following yesterday's seizure, even more so than the one on Wednesday, so by the time she had gotten me up for the umpteenth time wanting either to go out, or to have a drink, or just because she was post-ictal, I gave up trying to go back to bed and ended up chatting to another epi owner in the US to compare stories!

I hope everyone is OK and that you all have a good day today!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 07:32 AM
Morning Mandy, brenda, Nippy Jen and Malka.

I hope the back eases soon Mandy.
Lucky New Zealand going in to Spring. Guess we will have to be patient.
Nippy Jen the weather is looking a bit drab here now. Don't tidy up on our account. We could all could all chip in when we get there. Least we can do for the lovely roast dinner you are supplying.
Hope Pereg's restlessness settles Malka.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 08:33 AM
Good Morning all,

The sun has come out here this morning so looks ok for taking Amber out with Blue. I have to accommodate a large order from Tesco next though before lunchtime. Steve has gone fishing for the day. He has a nice day for it.

Have a good day everyone, take it easy and stay safe. God bless.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 08:37 AM
Good Morning All

Bit of a restless night here too. Poppy wouldn't settle and of course is now fast asleep whilst in the real world we have to work!

B & M is a fantastic shop we have two within easy reach - must look for those balls.

Might get to the 'van later on if I'm a good girl - see how the day goes.

Happy Friday
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2014, 08:47 AM
Morning Moyra enjoy the trip with Amber and Blue.
Morning FL fingers crossed you get too the van later.

Well this weather took Dillon out and the sun was shining and warm. Mt up with Lucy the Sheltie whose owner then tells me I have got too be careful as she is in season. Dillon's op must of worked then in fact instead of his usual over the top greeting he was very subdued and polite with her. She is on day two. If he starts acting the fool more than usual I know why she is 8 houses away two our side of the road and 6 on theirs.
Fourlegz
Almost a Veteran
Female 

03-10-2014, 08:54 AM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
If he starts acting the fool more than usual I know why she is 8 houses away two our side of the road and 6 on theirs.
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 > Last »