Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
waifsnstrays
Dogsey Junior
Female 

08-06-2010, 09:13 PM

Holidays in cornwall

Hi we are looking at going away with the 2 nutters next June and are thinking of going to Cornwall to be near the lovely beaches does anyone know any nice places that are dog friendly and reasonably priced thanks
rune
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

08-06-2010, 09:29 PM
What are you looking for?

Watergate Bay Hotel takes dogs. Lots of campsites do as well.

Many beaches do not let dogs on in season.

Can you be a bit more specific?

rune
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 01:20 AM
Hiya,

Cornwall is my home, although I know it well I'm not great with names! Last year we went to a campsite near Camborne which was perfect, for me anyway, of course it depends what you like. It is a fairly basic site surrounded by trees, a lovely walk up through the forest to the nature reserve, so perfect for dogs! I really liked it there it was peaceful but still had facilities you need. I'm pretty sure this is the place - http://www.ukcampsite.co.uk/sites/t/...borne-2959.htm

St Ives, Newquay, Padstow, Looe - all lovely areas with the beach. Have a look online or I think you can get a map thing to show which beaches allow dogs in the summer months.
Manyana13
Almost a Veteran
Female 

09-06-2010, 08:53 AM
There are also caravan parks and campsites in Harlyn Bay (nr Padstow) and the dogs are allowed on Harlyn beach all year round. I can look up the details if you cannot find them.

Good luck.