Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 08:07 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 20th November.

Good morning one and all, hope you are all in fine fettle. I have Tesco delivery first thing this morning so will have to get Amber out and back in before they are due.

Griff, hope you are feeling better now and Kazz too.

Besoeker, Max obviously wants to show you how perfect he can be to show how much he appreciates you giving him such a good home.

Harvey, Hope Lara's neck is better now and Casey is going on ok too.

Lynn, hope Gill has had a better weekend, poor lass and our beautiful Dillon is also in fine fettle too

Mandy, Brenda, Sue, Barry, Jenny and all our other lovely friends hope you have a good day, stay warm and dry and above all things safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 09:16 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope you manage to get out with Amber before your delivery and that Tesco deliver the correct items.

Lovely wood shelter Lynn and obviously it had to pass the Dillon inspection Hope Gill is a little better now.

Not very nice here today. Raining when I got up so washing through tumble dryer and Teazle had to wait a bit for her walk.

Hope everyone is keeping well or are now recovering well

Have a good day and sgtay safe.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2017, 09:19 AM
Good morning Moyra and all that follow. Hope all 2 & 4 legged are well and happy today.
It would be hard to find a more miserable morning (weatherwise) than we currently have up here. The sky is dark and has a nasty yellow tinge to it and there is a steady drizzle, the sort that is said to soak you through.
Nevertheless the dogs enjoyed their early morning walk, although it was relatively short. I don't need to go that far as they spend all their time galloping about checking the scents that the local wildlife have left during the previous night. Needless to say the local fauna are quite used to their morning appearance and have all made themselves scarce by the time my lot are out.
We have had a quiet weekend, the previous one having been spent in London for the Remembrance Sunday service and march past. It will be the last time we go down as I found it rather tiring, funny how I can walk at my own pace through moorland all day long yet a quicker pace on pavements and roads leaves me cream crackered for a couple of days.
Seldom do we go anywhere without the dogs and a couple of days in the big city was more than enough. They did give us a riotous welcome on our return though.
I seem to be a little behind with the "C" preparations this year (please note that I didn't give it it's full title) so I suppose these should be pressed on with this week. Although I don't feel all that festive myself at the moment - I have no doubt that the Mem will put me in a bag and shake me up -thus ensuring that I get in line and enjoy myself! lol !
Have a nice day and as always,bye fer now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 10:16 AM
Morning all and a specail good morning to you Gordon. So nice to see you on here. I am completely with you on the walking in towns and walking in country with my doglet. Also, although I have wrapped and written things for Christmas I am seriously wondering about how much to decorate this year. Seems daft for only a couple of weeks or so and then having to put them all away again. I used to be all for putting up early but now not so. Ah well I suppose the visitors that come enjoy them. At least I hope they do. Not that I have that many visitors. Take Care Gordon and don't be a stranger for to long. Miss the banter.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 12:55 PM
Lovely to see you Gordon, I must admit I cannot get into the C word. Am not b othering this year. Steve has just come home with a new lighting set up for his major fish tank and told me it is my Christmas present to him so he has kept his housekeeping in loo and I have given him a bit more beside. That's one problem solved. Since I never hear from my daughter and granddaughter and don't even have a telephone number or address for them I do not have to bother although I must admit I am not happy about it.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-11-2017, 01:00 PM
I would rather donate to the Dog's Trust the money I would have spent on them. So that is what I intend to do.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

20-11-2017, 01:31 PM
we went for a pub meal at one that we go to and it was shut due to having the kitchen floor relayed. However w do go to another on a regular basis as wll so tummy is now happy.
Really miserable weather rain- overcast and cold, no chance of doing any leaf collections at the moment
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 01:45 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
It will be the last time we go down as I found it rather tiring
Same here Gordon, I can't think of anything that would get me down there now. My last 'day job' took me down early on Monday and back late on Friday,

If I left feeling fine on Monday I would be sure to return Friday night with at least a sore throat, probably a cold, and definately feeling rubbish. It used to take me the rest of the weekend to recover
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 01:48 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
no chance of doing any leaf collections at the moment
Only half a million more to go go on get out there you know you want too
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

20-11-2017, 01:54 PM
Greetings to all

C word has been mentioned here at Losos Towers but only in muted breath

Have ordered some cards from the Newfoundland Club Charity (They also support certain local non doggy events)

SWMBO has talked a bit about food but neither of us is going to indulge too much.

Tree still in the loft and won't come down for two weeks.

That's about it

Casey is more concerned about his W-A-L-K he's behind me and I can tell from his little whines and such that this cannot be delayed any longer

Will look in tonight bye for now.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >