View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2017, 08:35 PM
Besoeker - I'm not sure I understand what you mean by a "paragraph break". I just re-read the post and there are some 9 or so paragraphs contained therein.
If you find my posts too onerous then you don't have to read them - it's not compulsory. I should hate to think that I had impinged on someone's delicate sensibilities, even if quite unintentionally.
Perhaps it is just your "thing" as I myself have a strong dislike of pedantry.
I was trying to keep my various friends on here up to date as I have been gently chided in the recent past for not posting enough!
My regards to Max - lovely dog.
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

26-10-2017, 08:52 PM
Welcome back Gordon. Good to see you back on here. Type however you like!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:09 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
A few paragraph breaks would have made it easier to read. A solid wall of text.........'nuff said.
How many do you want I may have counted it wrong but I make it 13 with plenty of sentances in each paragraph so probably a tad better than the current news media wordsmiths who seem to have no idea about grammer or spelling.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:12 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Would love to see you back more often.
I'll second that
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:19 PM
gordon mac

No use reasoning with the golf club owner he was thick and it was all "Daddy's "money that went into it

First of all he wanted to remove the golf range and replace with an outdoor swimming pool, next brainwave was to build a 4 bed house right against a dangerous blind bend in the road. After that he had sole agency for selling a companys go carts in the UK and that failed as did his blowup track for them. Then he wanted to build a 2000 ft cart track which was blocked by everyone due to noise and access.
Oh that is not all, Guess who wanted to sell and expensive many thousands of pounds motorbike. Along came this guy to buy in a brand new car and left it as security. Only problem was it had been stolen off a garage forecourt a couple of hours earlier, so he lost his bike and as he handed the keys over he could not say it was stolen to get the insurance money for it.

Next error he sold his car with personal number plates then decided to transfer them to another car. Too late should have done that before he sold the car in the first place.

That gives you some idea of what he was like
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:20 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
as I have been gently chided in the recent past for not posting enough!
Indeed you have. It's a little bit like the Army here** in that those who go AWOL face a lengthy grilling from the CO when they get back

** Only a little bit, sadly being a 'faceless' forum we have had our 'trolls' and other 'neanderthals' here but thankfully not for a long time

Thanks for your thoughts on Lara, yes it is hard to know what to do next, as June has said, painkillers only mask the problem.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:25 PM
Originally Posted by tumbleweed View Post
Golf is the last thing I want to take up.
Same here, never could see the attraction.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:28 PM
Originally Posted by Losos View Post
Same here, never could see the attraction.
and they wear funny tartan trousers
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

26-10-2017, 09:29 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
I went for a blood test yesterday cos my Physio thinks I'm too pasty & thinks my iron could be too low.
Maybe you need some of Griffs 'fake tan' Isn't Guiness meant to be good for iron
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-10-2017, 10:01 PM
Mandy...Guinness sounds like a plan!!
LG, how terrific to hear from you!!! I am sorry you have venous ulcers and i think you should hang around for as long as possible!!! It's your duty to cause mayhem for as long as possible. I do miss you xx
Haha, my Grandad was a folder..played off scratch, never got the hang of it myself, my dad was also good, my Grandad was also a talented boxer, struck me as odd that he would be so keen on golf...i found it boring and frustrating lol
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >