View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 09:03 PM
Oh June that is the second piece of sad news I have had this evening. My thoughts are with you. So sorry.
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2017, 09:14 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Her immune system has killed her bone marrow and she can't regenerate red blood cells when they are worn out. Even if she had a blood transfusion, then they wouldn't regenerate either. Her levels are even lower than they were on Friday, there is no way back, the only thing I can do now is let her go with love
Sadly, I think that is the compassionate thing to do.
You have my sympathies.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 09:20 PM
I know it is, but won't make it any easier. Doing the right thing is sometimes the hardest thing to do
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 09:30 PM
Oh TW massive hugs to you, awful news & I wished I lived nearer to you. you are right when you say doing the right thing can be the hardest thing to do.
I'm a thinking of you
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2017, 09:36 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
I know it is, but won't make it any easier. Doing the right thing is sometimes the hardest thing to do
Nor does it make it any easier knowing that others of us have had to go through the same pain. You won't forget but maybe, in time, you will remember more of the good experiences.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 10:46 PM
Been here more than once, including one of my horses. They have been there for me when no one else has and I owe them the dignity of a quiet loving end with me there to hold them. Doubly hard because its only a few months ago I lost Keshi's mother to cancer, now she is following on behind her.
Thank you Mandy. Been to say goodnight and she got a bit longer than the others. Mabs knows as she is very loving with me tonight
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-10-2017, 10:52 PM
I think Mabs & Zen will realise something is not right. Sending hugs to your girls too
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

03-10-2017, 10:56 PM
Good evening everyone.. Just came online to have my usual catch up and have read the dreadful news about Keshi.
I know I seldom post nowadays but just had to this evening.
I know you will do right by your girl June and appreciate just how hard it will be for you, hold her tight and send her on her journey with love, Cariad will be waiting for her and be her guide.
Our thoughts will be with you, stay strong, for the sake of yourself and your other girls.
From Gordon and the Mem.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-10-2017, 11:03 PM
Oh thank you for posting LG. Its the only thing I can do for her, much as it's the very last thing I would want to do. Still in shock. 10 days ago she was playing in the river with Mabs, and she suddenly became ill on the Monday. My worst fear was pyo, how I wish it had been. As my vet said today, that's an easy fix, this can't be.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-10-2017, 01:38 PM
Oh June, just seen your postings. I cannot tell you how sad it makes me to read about our lovely Keshi. Amber is not at all well and I am very much afraid that Friday, they will also give me bad news. It is terrible when you give your love to your babies and then they fall foul of life's bloody complications. I do wish you well with Keshi but maybe she wants to be with her mum and if so be sure Cariad will be waiting for her at the bridge as one day we all shall meet again.
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >