Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:15 AM

Good morning everyone - Wednesday!

Morning all,

I‘m back (nothing like stating the obvious) and it’s just lovely to be home .

My thanks to Jackie (Wufflehoond) for covering the morning post for me during my absence. Sterling job honey – a million “mwahs” coming your way.

Hope everyone is well – I started trawling through the posts yesterday, but there are so many...... I’ll catch up asap. I missed you all very much!

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe.

Today's gem:
He who angers you controls you!
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:18 AM
Morning Vicki and mwah's back at ya. It was my pleasure. Good to have you back though.

Still under doctor's orders for another week so very little is planned other than the normal dog walks.

Have a good Wednesday all
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki and mwah's back at ya. It was my pleasure. Good to have you back though.

Still under doctor's orders for another week so very little is planned other than the normal dog walks.

Have a good Wednesday all
Morning J - pleased to hear you're still signed off - remain so, please. You need the break x
scorpio
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:22 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all

Lovely to have you back Vicki and thanks to Jackie for her, as always, excellent holiday cover...I think we would all crack up without you ladies to set us up for the day xx

It's really cold here this morning but the sky is blue, I wonder if I can get some washing out or if it will catch me out again like it did twice last week...the weather really is a pain in the neck, I hate the realisation that winter will soon be upon us

Henry seems ok this morning, still a bit quiet but I expect that is the ear infection, at least he isn't whimpering as he was the night before. I've updated his thread following a visit from "the idiot woman" last night

Hope you all have a great day xx
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:28 AM
Morning vicki and all,
Lovely to have you back Vicki and I hope you and Baz had a fantastic time.
Jackie as always has done a brilliant job in your abscence.
Its all been happenning here. Shady had to have another op last week on her leg but its completely changed everything for us for the good and she is now doing fantastically and getting back to normal. (well normal for Shady )
Charly has gone on her first ever holiday abroad since she was tiny, so I am quite nervous. She is enjoying it out in Ibiza though.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:33 AM
Originally Posted by Vicki View Post
Morning J - pleased to hear you're still signed off - remain so, please. You need the break x
Thanks Vicki. I know. I go back to see her early next week xx
Petticoat
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:41 AM
Nice to have you back Vicki, hope you and Baz had a great holiday, any pics?? Jackie did a brilliant job in your abscence!!
Dry and bright here, nothing much planned (as usual) just walking, housework etc... Such an exciting life!!
Have a great day all!
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:50 AM
Originally Posted by scorpio View Post

Lovely to have you back Vicki and thanks to Jackie for her, as always, excellent holiday cover...I think we would all crack up without you ladies to set us up for the day xx

It's really cold here this morning but the sky is blue, I wonder if I can get some washing out or if it will catch me out again like it did twice last week...the weather really is a pain in the neck, I hate the realisation that winter will soon be upon us

Henry seems ok this morning, still a bit quiet but I expect that is the ear infection, at least he isn't whimpering as he was the night before. I've updated his thread following a visit from "the idiot woman" last night

Hope you all have a great day xx
Morning Sheree - big hugs to Henry

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
Lovely to have you back Vicki and I hope you and Baz had a fantastic time.
Jackie as always has done a brilliant job in your abscence.
Its all been happenning here. Shady had to have another op last week on her leg but its completely changed everything for us for the good and she is now doing fantastically and getting back to normal. (well normal for Shady )
Charly has gone on her first ever holiday abroad since she was tiny, so I am quite nervous. She is enjoying it out in Ibiza though.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - great news re Shady.....

Originally Posted by settagirl View Post
Nice to have you back Vicki, hope you and Baz had a great holiday, any pics?? Jackie did a brilliant job in your abscence!!
Dry and bright here, nothing much planned (as usual) just walking, housework etc... Such an exciting life!!
Have a great day all!
Morning Claire - very few photos, I'm afraid. However, we did buy a new camera which is fab, so there'll be more photos of the gingers, and they may even be decent for once
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 06:56 AM
Good Morning Cuz xxxxx

Missed you like crazy glad to have you back.

Morning all, may whatever your doing be filled with happiness xxxxxxxxxxx
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-09-2010, 07:05 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Good Morning Cuz xxxxx

Missed you like crazy glad to have you back.

Morning all, may whatever your doing be filled with happiness xxxxxxxxxxx
Morning Steph - right back atcha, hon x
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >