Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 06:18 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, 21st August

Good Morning everyone. Hope it is going to be dry today as I have loads of washing to go out on the line.

Hope everyone is fit and well both two and four legged friends,

Have a good day, take care, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 07:53 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Hope the rain holds off for you.

Heavy drizzle here at the moment hope it clears later.

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 09:32 AM
morning....we have had rain too...quite a grey looking day..boo!
Lynn, nope, no details given...just left the car park, it's not a massive amount of damage but my dad looks after that car and now he will be out of pocket putting it right.
went out last night and went into the pub, the chap who makes me uncomfortable was there trying to buy me a drink....i refused about 4 times and he said everytime he offers me a drink i refuse..he said one day i will have one and i just basically said something along the lines of Nah, not gonna happen, pay my own way and only family and my fella can buy me drinks...that's not strictly true as my friends can Lol
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 12:04 PM
will be heading off for my blood test shortly...true to form it's raining!!! just washed and straightened my hair too.
hope my dads got keys as he isn't back from his aunties funeral yet...ahhh well, he can sit in the car Lol
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

21-08-2017, 12:19 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
the chap who makes me uncomfortable was there trying to buy me a drink....i refused about 4 times and he said everytime he offers me a drink i refuse..he said one day i will have one and i just basically said something along the lines of Nah, not gonna happen
Some people are just ignorant insensitive pigs

Since money talks have you considered telling the landlord you will have to use a different pub if he continues to annoy you. That might persuade the landlord to take this idiot to one side and tell him all about manners and such. If I remember correctly the landlord has considerable powers over who is allowed in their pubs.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2017, 02:44 PM
Afternoon everybody.
What a nuisance griff about the person leaving no details.

Been a busy day here took Dillon to Snettisham beach this morning then dropped him back home and popped out for a coffee and crumpets and to get the outside stuff for rendering the cracks and removal of flaking paint. Plus the new colour to put on. Gone darker a stone colour.

Here's the dawg enjoying the beach.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Attached Thumbnails (Click to enlarge)
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2497.jpg
Views:	85
Size:	41.9 KB
ID:	5702   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2500.jpg
Views:	80
Size:	28.7 KB
ID:	5703   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2496.jpg
Views:	69
Size:	37.7 KB
ID:	5704   Click image for larger version

Name:	DSCF2492.jpg
Views:	76
Size:	46.8 KB
ID:	5705  
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 03:16 PM
oooo what lovely photos Lynn
Harvey this guy is in there every night from about 7.30pm to close and saturday and sunday dinners also..i go in about once a week for 2 pints Lol...think i know who i would favour, i will just get the point where i blow and won't care about hurting his feelings
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 03:24 PM
Hello everyone, I have already emailed my friends to tell them I am closing down my e-mail account as I am tired of everything going on. I am getting
older and no longer need all the grief we are getting. I do wish you all well but without the import from June and her girls, I am tired. I am ready for my bed all day long, I just have no zest for life any more. I hung a load of washing out this morning under the gazebos but it is not dry, why should I care any more. God bless you all, I am out for now.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-08-2017, 03:41 PM
Hey Moyra please dont feel that way.
There are still loads of us here to talk to. Take a break from the morning thread and look around the rest of the forum, that is what I did.

Pleassse! xxxx
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-08-2017, 03:48 PM
Awwww Moyra maybe do what Jenny has suggested. Please do not leave but I agree maybe you need a break from the daily thread I know how tiring it can be and it does seem to take over your life.
It is a shame June is not around at the moment hoping she will return at some point bt there are still a few of us around to have a chat to.
Sending hugs. X
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >