View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2017, 05:16 PM
Brenda, I have contacted Moyra, June and Lynn.
Moyra is having a bad time and will come back when she is ready.
June again, is going through a dark period and hopes to be back next week.
Lynn, I hope she is alright, she has been around elsewhere today although I haven't spoken to her.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2017, 05:29 PM
Brenda, i promise if anything bad happens to me i will make my mum post..will have to show her how to do it first though...if i go missing for anything like a month...take it i am dead Lol
My dad went to look at his Jag today, up on the ramps, chap reckons a month and we should be getting her back!! just need to sort out the touch up on the paint work and he has told my dad to not sell her...not yet as the prices are on the rise...i am sooooooo excited, i will do your head in with piccies when she is back
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2017, 06:22 PM
Hello sorry for any worry here I am.
Been a bit busy here and it is Margaret's birthday so we were invited to the garden centre to celebrate for afternoon tea, then went back to theirs for coffee.

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2017, 06:37 PM
Just hadn't seen you Lynn....was beginning to think i smelt or something with people disappearing lol. Hope you had nice weather for the garden centre
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2017, 07:12 PM
Hello all
Got Liam & Sarah here for the weekend, they've gone out with some friends tonight, we took them out for tea first, only Weatherspoons but we like the food, it's walking distance so can have a drink too
Was busy yesterday & time ran away with me.
Lauryn gone to London for the day with a friend, she's gone to a book signing for her fave author. She rang me all excited this dinner
Glad you ok Lynn and hope the weather was ok for you, did you treat yourself at the garden centre?
Griff don't you go anywhere thank you, so no disappearing
NJ thank you for updating us, hope Moyra & June are back soon and feeling ok. Hope you ok too
Besoeker glad Max was ok after the thunder, Rosie is absolutely terrified of it
Have got athletics on, do enjoy that
Weather turned out really nice here this evening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

05-08-2017, 07:25 PM
I am sure you smell lovely griff.
We didn't buy anything Mandy just had tea and sandwiches ans cakes. Weather been rubbish here. Till about half three then we got to sit in the garden at michael and Margaret's.

if I'm awol at all it's because Gorden is around and we are busy being out or doing jobs.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-08-2017, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
...if i go missing for anything like a month...take it i am dead .................................................. ..........
i will do your head in with piccies when she is back
Yes, same applies here, there will be days, maybe even a week, when I don't post or even log in, but a month means I've definately snuffed it

Piccies of 'The beast' I will love, post as many as you can
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

05-08-2017, 08:28 PM
Night all.off to read my new book The Hawkshead Hostage by Rebecca Tope.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-08-2017, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Besoeker View Post
We had thunder here too. It seems to paralyse Max.
He flops down, his head on (the wet) grass.
I stroll ahead for a little then wait a few minutes to give him a a little time to get over it - which he does.
Quite a few dogs don't like thunder. I think it's because they can't see it and don't know where or what it is.

Our Baruska was not afraid of anything she could see and if she perceived it as a threat would 'have a go' and that included huge John Deere tractors, 10 ton trucks, and such.

But, the instant the thunder and lightning started she would run into the house and lie down by our bed.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

05-08-2017, 08:34 PM
Originally Posted by brenda1 View Post
Night all.off to read my new book The Hawkshead Hostage by Rebecca Tope.
Goodnight Brenda, hope you enjoy your book, it's been a long time since I read any fiction.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >